Hi, will this work with newest WordPress (4.6.1) and WooCommerce (2.6.4)?
Yes It’s compatible
Hello. I just bought your plugin, and although everything seens to work fine, i have quite a basic question. First of all, i set the option to have the code delivered when the order is “Completed” in woocommerce. I though that automatically i didn´t needed to have gift card codes in all my products yet, but right after i activate “license code” option in any product, it´s now showing out of stock. And i don´t want it to be. I intend to never stop selling codes, having or not registered codes in my database, because all orders in my shop are manually reviewed, so when i sell, i have the time to confirm the payment, insert the code(s) in the database and finally choose the status “completed” to have the code sent to my customer email. So, what i have to do to make my stock independent of the license codes database?
Hi there, it’s not possible to have an independent database with this plugin. It keeps managing the stocks itself.
You may need to modify the plugin.
Could you contact me through our profile page and explain your requested feature more. I want to check whether we can implement it in our next update or not.
I am looking for such a plugin and I have a couple of questions.
One is looks similar like above buyer “amazon101”.. I want to add licences AFTER i made a sell and don’t wanna show a “Out of stock” while there is no unsold licences. (I need to buy licences from third party.)
I think I can manage this by adding one dummy licence and keep all orders “processing” with WC Status manager plugin. While delivering, Remove the dummy key and deliver legit licences (IF there is no other better choice.)
2nd:- Is there any way if I wanna change licence after a month or two and I already charged for a year? If not, please consider adding something like that.
I will buy it tomorrow in any case. Great plugin.
1) The current version works as you may need. If you choose the “assignment on order complete” option, your products can be sold without any restriction in any number. Your user can pay his order and the order status will be “processing”. After you checked the payment details and decided to assign the codes to the order, the plugin will assign the codes either reduce stocks. So you should be aware of available codes before marking an order as completed; otherwise, the order will be completed without assigning codes to the order.
2) What we mean license here in this plugin, doesn’t have an expiry date or anything else. Here we only deliver the code with some predefined fields to the end user after clearing the payment. Like selling iTunes gift code or google play codes. You can edit license codes at any time as you have them stored in your database, but after selling them, it doesn’t make sense.
Is that support Product Variation.. Different licences key data for diff variations?
@chimanlal, unfortunately no
Chimanlal, i actually find a really simple way to add licences after you sell: first, you need to set “delivery on completed status” in plugin options. Then you just need to go to product inventary, and set “allow” in the option below the stock quantities (since mine is in brazilian portuguese, i forgot this option name in english, but it´s something like allow pre order). Also, you need to set “In Stock” manually. I think that High Themes should add this info in the product description, because this plugin is the best one i found for this kind of thing. But my contact if for another thing: how do i set an po (translation) file to work with this plugin?
Thanks for your tips. I will consider it. For translation, we have included pot file in languages directory
We need plugin to sell gift certificate for escape quest with unique numbers.
1) We need 2 variants of delivery:
- delivery on physical address (plastic card with unique numbers)
- delivery on email (automaticall after payments)
2) We need options to upload predefined certificate numbers
3) We need possibility to choose manually what certificate numbers we just sell in case on delivery on physical address.
Does your plugin support this options?
1) You have the option to upload predefined codes, and deliver them by email.
2) When a code is assigned to an order, it will register on code details, so by browsing code repository, you can find the order that a code is assigned to. Also on each order you can see the assigned codes.
Hi.. I have a pre-sale question
I need the Gift card option, But the client needs to be able to send it to a different person and email. (as a gift)
Also, your videos don’t show how you use the gift card.. I assume it is the same as entering in a coupon.
Does the backend keep track of the balance of the gift card?
Hello there, I’m not sure I got your question or not. But it doesn’t offer sending a gift card to another person. The user will receive the code details after completing the order. At the backend admin can check which code has been sold and how many are still remaining. Hope it helps
Pre-purchase questions. Is this plugin will generate its own code? (for example Activation Code). Or me my myself will provide for the code? Please reply.
This plugin doesn’t generate any codes. You should generate kind of codes then import them as single or batch file.
Thanks for replying.
Another question. How to configure your plugin for batch or bulk buying for the Activation Code? Example, the client will buy 10 activation codes in 1 order.
I’ll explain a little bit. Every activation code is used once. So it will be sold once. If a client will buy more activation codes in a single purchase, the codes will be delivered in 1 email. Do I want to know how to set it with your plugin?
It’s possible. You assign more codes to a product and user will purchase multiple copies of the product and will get the codes in his/her email. Please see this video https://vimeo.com/165257940
Hello, how can show licence number/key , into my account -> view order . because we have a modified theme and need the code to show it
It should be shown by default as it is hooked to woocommerce_order_item_meta_start action in order-details-item.php. If your theme doesn’t have this acction in that file, you should add it
Thank you! it is working now. We can see license on My Account Orders, and View Order. But cannot see license details on thankyou.php page. is there any other hook on that file?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $8