What is Woocommerce Free Shipping Bar?
WooCommerce free shipping bar is a plugin to help you increase your revenue by encouraging customers to buy more products to get free shipping. It works like cross-selling but a cross-sell product is replaced by free shipping method.
What can WooCommerce free shipping bar do?
– Display the minimum order to quality Free Shipping method.
– The progress bar shows how much customers purchased and how much they need to spend more to get free shipping with percentage display.
– Show congratulation message when customers purchase enough to reach minimum amount for Free Shipping.
– Show error message when customers check out without reach the free shipping.
– Support users know how much they have purchased to receive free shipping
– Works on mobile! Turn on or turn off them.
– Detect User’s IP to get shipping method of their country.
– Direct adjustment progress bar will show: Background color bar, text color, background color progress bar, background color current progress bar, font-family, font size.
– Avaiable 3 styles to display progress bar.
– Avaiable 2 styles position to show progress bar.
– Enable or Disable percentage current.
– Custom message Anounce system.
– Custom message purchased.
– Custom message success.
– Custom message error.
– Set initial delay, time to display to show.
– Allow close progress bar.
– Allow hidden Progress bar from specific pages.
– SPEED. Progress bar uses Ajax Technology. It will load when action.
– Easy to use
/*1.0.4 - 2017.08.19*/ - Added: Show gift box option. - Fixed: Disable gift box on checkout page, only show progress bar. - Added: More option for message purchased. /*1.0.3 - 2017.04.17*/ - Updated: Total cart amount in message purchased /*1.0.2 - 2017.04.10*/ -Fixed: JS animation gift box -Fixed: Icon close on mobile -Fixed: Text color on Progress bar /*1.0.1 - 2017.03.06*/ - Fixed: WP Conditional tag - Fixed: Rename folder. - Updated: Language file