WooCommerce Free Gift
Reward customers with a free gift for spending more than a specified amount of money.
Tested with WooCommerce 6.3 ✅
This WooCommerce extension makes it possible to effectively motivate customers by rewarding them with a free gift for spending at least a specified amount of money.
WooCommerce Free Gift highlights include:
- Option to specify a single product as the gift or to allow customers select a gift from a specified category according to the order price.
- The functionality can be enabled for all customers or only for registered customers.
- Giving a gift to the same customer more than once may be disabled if desired.
- Support for variable products: the gift can be a concrete product variation as well.
- Possibility to set two levels of gifts according to the order price (cart total or subtotal). This means that customer may be rewarded a better gift if he/she spends even more money.
- New: Full ajax-driven combo box for the gift selection.
- New: Possibility to set the gift to be visually added to the cart.
- New: A product or category of products can be excluded which means that if they are specified and they are put in the cart, no gift will be applied.
- New: A new easy update system for future releases.
- New: Settings split to Basic and Advanced sections for better clarity.
Current version: 4.1
- Maintenance release
- Maintenance release – making the plugin compatible with WooCommerce 5.2. (i.e. fixing the error notice about variations)
- Checked for compatibility with WooCommerce 5.0
- Added support for the plugin Multi Currency for WooCommerce.
- Maintenance release; tested with the newest WooCommerce 4.8 and WordPress 5.6.
- Added support for WP Multisite.
- Support for WooCommerce mini-cart can be enabled or disabled.
- New feature: When the plugin is deactivated, remove all free gifts from all carts in the shop.
- 4.0 MAJOR UPDATE!
- Speed optimization. The plugin now works much faster than in previous versions
- Enhanced gift combo box. It is fully ajax-driven with a reasonable non-js fallback
- Possibility to set the gift to be visually added to the cart
- Settings split to Basic and Advanced sections for better clarity
- A product or category of products can be excluded which means that if they are specified and they are put in the cart, no gift will be applied.
- A new easy update system for future releases.
- Code optimization and cleanup.
- New Feature: Possibility to choose whether to calculate the total price based on Cart Subtotal or Cart Total
- Fixed the problem with multiple cart notifications
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0.
- Improved compatibility with certain plugins.
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.0.