OverviewWhat is it?
A plugin for your WooCommerce store, which makes it so that when you click on “Add to cart” the product visually “flies” and goes into the cart.
So what do I get?
- An awesome configurable visual effect.
- Amazing user experience.
- Ajaxified “Add to cart” button which works in the catalog and in the single product pages (works with variable products too ).
- An awesome feature that your competitors may not have.
- Nice support.
- This plugin can appear incompatible with your WooCommerce store if you use another 3rd party plugin which customizes the “add to cart” button’s event (like a popup window appearing when you add an item to the cart, etc.). If you’re unsure and/or don’t know if you use such plugins, feel free to ask our support.
- Also, keep in mind that the plugin may require some additional configuration if your custom theme places the cart button/link on an unusual place (if you need help configuring it, just email us ).
- Requires at least PHP 5.3.
ChangelogBefore update, please make sure that you’ve saved your settings.
[*] Performance improvements. [*] Compatibility updates.Version 1.1
[*] Extended admin settings. [*] Added (compatibility) support for more 3rd party plugins. [*] Added support for WooCommerce cart widgets. [*] Performance improvements. [*] Minor/unimportant bug fixes.