Advanced Ecommerce Tracking plugin allows you to use Enhanced Ecommerce tracking without adding any new complex codes on your WooCommerce. you can integrate multiple tracking tools with a single plugin.
Tracking your WooCommerce sales in tracking and conversion tools. It can be hugely beneficial to understanding your business. By enabling eCommerce tracking will provide a wealth of information about your visitors, how they found your products, how long it took them to buy,User’s behavior across their entire purchase journey, how much you’re making from each traffic source, how much each visit is worth, etc,
Advanced Ecommerce Tracking will provide all the features to track your sales and product performance through Google Analytics.
Easy Integration with Multiple Analytics tools
- WooCommerce Ecommerce Tracking
- Google Conversion Tracking
- Facebook Conversion Tracking
- Woopra Ecommerce Tracking
- Gosquared Ecommerce Tracking
- Twitter Ecommerce Conversion
Allows you to Track below Event
- Track Place Order
- Track Add to Cart
- Track Remove from Cart
- Track Order Complete
- Track Discount Coupon
- Tracking Total Order Revenue
- Track User Register
- Track No of Transaction
Benefits of Ecommerce Tracking
- Understand Exactly Where Your Users Are Leaving You
- Customizable Funnel for Checkout Process
- Improvise Product Management and website.
- Access to New Powerful Reports analytics reports
Advance Ecommerce Tracking Key features
- Easy Integration with Multiple Analytics tools
- Quick & Easy installation from the WordPress interface
- Enable WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
- Enable Google Adwords Conversion tracking.
- Integrate your eCommerce store with Woopra analytics tools
- Integrate your eCommerce store with Gosquared analytics tools
- Enable Facebook ad Conversion Tracking
- Enable Twitter ad Ecommerce Conversion Tracking
Easy Installation Steps
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate our plugin from the Settings page. You can access the setting page from here WooCommerce->Settings->ecommerce tracking.
Version 1.4.1 – 05 Jan 2018 - Update Google AdWords Conversion setting as per new UI Version 1.4 – 15 Dec 2017 - Compatible check WooCommerce version 3.2.x - Compatible check WooCommerce version 4.9.x Version 1.3 – 18 April 2017 - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0 Version 1.2 08 March 2017 - Fixed Bugs Version 1.1 – 02 Jan 2017 - Compatible with WordPress Version 4.7 and WooCommerce 2.6.X - New - Admin interface added.