1- can we translate strings to other languages from .po or .pot files?
does this plugin support translation?
2- is there any option to disable default woocommerce emails and send all of emails by this plugin? i don’t want to send duplicate emails (woocommerce default+email center)
1 – Yes, it can be translated and it contains .pot file
2 – Yes, you can disable all WooCommerce emails and use similar events to trigger the emails from Email Center.
Hi, thank you for quick reply.
i can not found any option in your demo to disable woocommerce emails…
would you describe it?
Yes – it is just default settings page in WooCommerce – Settings – Emails. You can disable any of the default emails there.
for payment reminder you say:
You can set payment reminder by using the New Order event, setting email to be sent after some time (with a delay) and adding a condition that would check if order was not paid for by that time.
i can not found any option in conditions in live demo. would you describe? (select new order and can not find condition that would check if order was not paid.
You’ll need to set condition in “Conditions – Scheduled”, so it would be checked later.
Select “Order status” there, “not in list” and add statuses that indicates that order was paid, e.g. “Processing” and “Completed”.
hi, it means not using “New Order event” . thank you.
Could you explain please – why “not using”? You’ll need this specific event to create such setup.
Let us know if you have any further questions – would be glad to help.
Hi there, does this plugin cover ALL woocommerce emails, including those by additional woocommerce plugins (ie Dropshippers, Memberships, Subscriptions, shipping email etc…)?
Are there any restrictions to which emails it will cover or a list of emails it will NOT do?
I’m afraid I’m not fully understanding what you mean by “cover emails”. It has the ability to create your own emails that will be triggered on various events.
Could you explain your request in more details please?
Hi there, sorry I will try and give more detail. Does this plugin give the ability to trigger an email that i can customise the content for Membership & subscription emails? Would it work to trigger an email for a dropshipper? Is there a full list of events for triggers I can read?
Appreciate your help! Thanks!
I’m not sure about membership & subscription emails, but you can check the list of triggers in our article about Triggers.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
I’m looking for a good email marketing\follow up plugin for Woocommerce that can:
1. Be fully localized including RTL.
2. Provides a Shortcode\widget for opt-ins and opt-out option in emails.
3. Send an email to a customer that bought from Category X OR Category Y OR Category Z, AND did NOT buy from Category A, even in previous purchases.
4. Send delayed cross-sale emails, let’s say a month after making a purchase that meets certain conditions.
5. Take into account previous orders for its rules\triggers.
6. Create per-email coupons.
7. Never sends anything to people who did not opt-in or to people who have opted-out.
8. Collects Opt-ins on checkouts.
What can you do from this list?
1. Unfortunately RTL support is not full yet.
2. Sorry, no such feature.
3.-4. – Yes, it’s possible.
5. Depends how.
6. Not possible.
7.-8. There’s no such features.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
I’m interested in Woo-commerce Email Center.
I do not see anything about opt-ins and opt-outs on your documentation.
What system do you offer for that purpose?
and another very important question: Do you generate an opt-in checkbox at checkout?
Thank you for reaching out, but could you please explain what you mean in more details?
Hi, I check but this plugin does not respect opt-in\out, so I went with WooChimp
Thanks for the update – glad that you found the plugin that fit your needs.
Pre-sales question: Is it possible to customize the email per product (or whatever was checked out) to send related / upsell offers with this plugin?
Yes, it is possible – you can set condition to trigger on specific product(s) and even send it some time after this purchase (or immediately).
Just pruchased your plugin and planned to use it for sending pending payment emails after 30 minutes. Should I exclude Complete and Processing orders also, because I just received an order which resulted in processing status, but the log shows it is scheduling email for him.
The problem is that my payments are coming in with banklinks, where customers are redirected into their pre-filled bank page where they can finish the payment. So there is a pending payment status always before the money gets received and after that status changes to “processing”. Hope you got it.
I need to send emails only to these customers whose order status remains pending.
Thank you for reaching out.
You can either use condition that order status is “pending” or opposite condition – that order status is NOT “processing” or “completed”.
Make sure to set this condition in the box that is checked right before sending, not when scheduled, otherwise status may change in that 30 minutes, but email will be sent anyway.
Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Can you please help to set it up:
1. Should the Event be “New Order” or “Status Change”?
2. Where should I add the order status condition: under
-Conditions “Checked when trigger event fires” or
-Conditions – Scheduled “Checked when scheduled sending starts”.
3. Will it do the magic if I choose a condition that excludes all statuses except Pending: “Order status” is “not in list” = “Processing”, “Complete”, “Cancelled”, “Refunded”, “On hold”.
1 – “New order” will trigger when order was placed and will schedule email to future
2 – Add condition to “Checked when scheduled sending starts”
3 – Yes, it should work the same.
Hello there! Looks like you have a great plugin here. I have a few questions before I decide to purchase. I took a look over the demo and am wondering….
1. Is there a way to immediately send emails to those who have already purchased a particular product in the past?
Example – 20 visitors purchased golf clubs 1 week ago. Our store just stocked new golf balls these visitors may be interested in. Can I send those 20 visitors an email TODAY about the new golf balls?
2. Is there a way to view the emails that have been sent? I see you have a “Log” option, so I wasn’t sure if that shows you an actual log of emails that were sent and to who. Please explain.
3. Where does the Add to Cart Event trigger activate? Once the visitor inputs their email into the “email input” of the checkout page and leaves the site?
Thank you for your interest in our product!
1. No, currently emails can only be sent based on actions that happen after the plugin is activated and your email and trigger is set up. This may be implemented in the future though as we already had clients asking for similar functionality.
2. Yes, that email log displays every single event, like sending emails, scheduling emails to be sent in the future, sending scheduled emails etc. Just keep in mind that email content is not stored, only general data, like time, recipient, email sent, trigger used, corresponding order (if any) etc.
3. It runs on the very Add to Cart action with no delay. Of course, user must be logged in or email is supposed to be sent to shop manager, otherwise recipient email won’t be known and email won’t be sent.
I hope this helps!
Thanks for the reply.
1. This is a feature you really need for your plugin. Not sure I can use it without this feature.
3. You missed my question. I did not ask you if the add to cart plugin would send out immediately…..I asked you WHERE the email was captured from the user. Most abandoned cart plugins work where you have to input your email in into the checkout page first before an Add to Cart email reminder is sent.
I don’t think your plugin works like that. I dont think your plugin works like an abandoned cart plugin. Too bad.
1. We will definitely consider this feature request, I have already added it to our development backlog.
3. I believe I answered that question – it is taken from user profile for logged in users. If user is not logged in, email is not sent to the guest customer.
3. I understand that. I also understand that the plugin doesn’t work like an abandoned cart plugin where it captures the email. The user does indeed have to be logged in. 99% of users that come to an ecomm site will not log in unless they are asked to for some important reason.
It seems the email style got changed to the “decorator” in the recent update. Where do I find that?
Decorator is now separate and free plugin available on WordPress.org: Decorator – WooCommerce Email Customizer.
Hi, my client really likes this plugin, as they use it to ask for follow ups.
Is there a way to link to the order products? Ie.. the greatest use is to use a follow up email to ask for a review. As it stands, it just lists the order items with no link…
Thank you for reaching out – we’ll consider adding this in new version.
Unfortunately for now it’s not available.
Does this plugin include triggers for the woothemes subscription extension? I understand you have your own subscription plugin but I’ve already integrated the woothemes version. Your email center plugin looks like what I’ve been looking for but this is a crucial piece to making it work with my site.
There is integration for this extension available in trigger’s conditions – checks whether or not order is renewal.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $17.50