Compatible with WooCommerce 3.4+
Short DescriptionWoocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor Plugin Lets you Add /Edit / Delete fields in checkout form . You can reorder them using our Drag and Drop Admin UI .Plugin Supports 11 types of widely used custom fields. You can opt to send custom field data with order email and also display it on admin order page.
- Conditional Checkout Fields – show/hide fields based on value of other checkout fields.
- Show fields Under My Account/Edit Address Page.
- Edit /Manage Default woocommerce checkout fields
- Remove Default woocommerce Checkout fields
- Support For Additional FIelds
- Add new Custom Fields to Existing Shipping and Billing Address Form
- Reorder Custom fields with drag and drop UI
- Field Preview In Admin Panel
- Show submitted field details in order edition page.
- Show submitted field details in order emails.
- Show submitted field details in order conformation and view order page.
- Show submitted field details in WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips invoices.
- Restore to Default fields
- Possibility to show fields only if cart contains specified products or products from certain category
Supported Custom Fields
- Dropdown Select
- Multi Select with select2 jquery
- Telephone Number
Visual Preview of Fields in Admin Page
Show/hide checkout fields based on the value of other checkout fields.
Product Specific Conditional Visibility
Display fields only if cart contains specified products.
Category Specific Conditional Visibility
Display fields only if cart contains products from specified categories.
Note:- Changes to core address fields like country,state,zip are locked in from woocommerce as lot of other core functionality is dependent upon them. It will not be possible to make changes to those fields using this plugin.
Version 1.6 – 21 may 2018
- Version 1.6.2 (22 may 2018)- Fixed bug related to previous update.
- Version 1.6.1 (22 may 2018)- Fixed debug errors.
- Replaced chosen with select2 in backend.
- Replaced existing product multiselect with ajax multiselect.
Version 1.5 – 12 december 2017
- Added Heading field.
- Removed Purchase code field in settings section.
- Fix – minor admin side bug.
Version 1.4 – 20 april 2017
- Fixed WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility issues.
- Removed plugin update library. Use http://envato.github.io/wp-envato-market/ instead.
Version 1.3 – 15 September 2016
- Version 1.3.5 (04 october 2016)- Replaced comma,space with pipe,space as separater in options field.
- Version 1.3.4 (27 september 2016) – Fixed bug with Extra CSS section in newly added billing/shipping fields.
- Version 1.3.3 (24 september 2016) – Changed plugin update notification text.
- Version 1.3.2 (22 september 2016) – Fixed lowercase issue with select options on backend.
- Version 1.3.1 (18 september 2016) – Manage fields under My Account/Edit Address page, Added Extra CSS option for each field,Show fields data on view order and order confirmation page.
- Added – Conditional field specific visibility to hide/show fields based on value of other fields.
- Added – Showing submitted field details in WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips invoices.
- Added – Tag editor for select,multiselect,radio options.
- Added – Three new field type : Email , Telephone and Number.
- Improvement – Admin UI CSS/JS
- Removed – Validate on additional fields.
- Fix – Jquery drag and drop conflict issue.
Version 1.2 – 07 November 2015
- version 1.2.6 (31/08/2016) – Overrides core woocommerce radio field html on checkout page.
- Version 1.2.5 (24/08/2016)- Fixed bug with select2 placeholder.
- Version 1.2.4 (04/05/2016) – Added default po/mo files.
- Version 1.2.3 (29/02/2016)- Fixed issue with WP Multisite.
- Version 1.2.1 (07/11/2015) – Fixed 2 bugs related to 1.2.0 update.
- Improvement in orderedition field display.
- Separated option for orderedition fields and order email fields.
- Added category and product specific field visibility.
Version 1.1 – 16 October 2015
- Version 1.1.1 (20/10/2015) – Some changes in automatic plugin update code to improve performance.
- Fixed bug related to order email fields and paypal payment gateway.
Version 1.0.9 – 15 October 2015
- Fixed debug error related to datepicker field.
- Disabled label change option for core address fields.
- Improvement in automatic plugin update feature.
Version 1.0.8 – 02 October 2015
- Added direct update within wordpress dashboard.
Version 1.0.7 – 20 September 2015
- Fixed bug related to required validation.
Version 1.0.6 – 15 February 2015
- Replaced chosen with select2 on frontend. Backend still uses chosen.
Version 1.0.5 – 14 February 2015
- Fixed compatibility issues with woocommerce 2.3.3.
- Added option to disable selection of past dates in datepicker.
- Fixed bug that shows wrong field key for additional fields.
- Fixed bug related to shop manager role on order edition page.
Version 1.0.4 – 21 January 2015
- Fixed bug related to datepicker arrows.
- Displays array into comma separated string into order edition page.
- Fixed bug that prevents additional fields display on order edition page.
- Fixed bug related to additional fields required validation.
Version 1.0.3 – 09 January 2015
- Added less opacity for hidden core fields.
- Minor tweak in backend css and js code.
Version 1.0.2 – 24 December 2014
- Support for Additional Fields
- Admin side Visual Preview
- Fixed Few minor bugs
- Major Change/Improvement on Admin side as well as frontend side code.
- Verified functionality of all features.
- Added Chosen select for single dropdown select
Version 1.0.1 – 15 December 2014
- Fixed one minor bug
- Shows custom fields details along with order email
Version 1.0.0 -12 December 2014
- Initial release