WooCommerce Delivery Slots Features
WooCommerce Delivery Slots gives you a great selection of features, which are often updated and added to. These include:
- “Upcoming Deliveries” tab for admin users.
- “Currently Reserved” tab for admin users.
- Datepicker and time slot selection field at checkout.
- Enable delivery slots for specific shipping methods, with compatibility for the most popular shipping plugins.
- Minimum and maximum selectable delivery date.
- Fully translatable, with some languages packaged.
- Choose which days of the week deliveries are available on.
- Enable just the date field, or the time slots as well.
- Allow bookings up to (x) minutes before slot start time.
- Lockout after (x) bookings for each slot, on a single day.
- Restrict slot to specific postcodes or postcode ranges.
- Additional fee per slot.
- Restrict slot to specific days.
- Holiday days where deliveries can not be made.
- Reserve a slot while you shop, which expires after (x) minutes.
- Highly customisable reservation table shortcode.
- Disable same day delivery if current time is after (x).
- Disable next day delivery if current time is after (x).
WooCommerce Delivery Slots Overview
The WooCommerce Delivery Slots plugin enables your customers to choose and reserve a delivery date and time for their order.
As an admin, you are able to define available delivery days, as well as configure specific time slots. You can set an additional fee and “lockout” number for each time slot; if you have a limited number of drivers each night, you can restrict specific time slots to a certain number of orders. On top of this, you can define days in the year where deliveries cannot be made; perfect for defining holidays and breaks.
The plugin comes with a fully-customisable shortcode, which allows your customers to reserve their date and time slot for up to x minutes; giving them piece of mind throughout their shopping process that their delivery can be made at a convenient time. Your customer’s reserved time slot will be pre-filled on the checkout page, where they can also change it if they like. If your customer hasn’t reserved a date and time slot, then they can simply choose one at checkout. You can define whether these fields are required.
Once the order is processed, your user will see a confirmation of their delivery date and time, along with all the other order information. You will also be able to see these details in the backend on each order; making it easy for you to plan your deliveries effectively.
Requires PHP 5.3+
These are the latest updates, the full changelog is available in the readme.md file once downloaded.
**v1.7.4** (02/04/2017) [update] Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0 [update] Compatibility with WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping [update] Add delivery data to the API response [update] Moved ajax functions to their own class [fix] Use WordPress date format in deliveries tab **v1.7.3** (22/12/2016) [update] Strip out old code for postcode functionality [update] Settings framework [update] Envato market updater [update] Update minimum selectable date logic to account for current day if it is non-deliverable [update] Add filters for min/max delivery date [update] Hebrew translation (thanks Guy) [update] Add filters to text strings [fix] Remove data-icon CSS [fix] Option to calculate tax on timeslot fee [fix] Fix German language files and update **v1.7.2** (28/07/2016) [update] Add "Allow Bookings up to X Minutes Before Slot" to each timeslot. Overrides default. [update] Delete reservation when order is cancelled or deleted [update] Compatibility with "Table Rate Shipping Plus" by "mangohour" [update] Reduce database interactions for slot lookup [update] Update settings framework [fix] Add new parameter to email_order_delivery_details [update] Add new actions/filters to the checkout fields template **v1.7.1** (07/07/2016) [fix] Compatibility with latest Multi Step Checkout plugin [update] Compatibility with latest "Table Rate Shipping" plugin [fix] Compatibility with latest "WooCommerce Advanced Shipping" plugin