Enhance your conversion rate by looking how your shop customers browse and search your WooCommerce store.
The WooCommerce Customer History Plugin for WooCommerce observes how your customers browse through your WooCommerce store, as well as keeping a full purchase history log, and calculating the total customer lifetime value. Not this only you can also see the pure search the admin search result and full control over your customer history.
- Display the total and average amount of the purchase made by each user in your shop
- Save all the steps that users (logged in and not) make during their sessions
- Customer visited pages
- Customer search keys used in your site
- Customer completed orders
- Check the complete list of orders associated to a specific user
- Dedicated statistics to check
- how many times the page has been visited
- how many times the search key has been typed on the site
- verify user’s purchase total amount New
- Track the visits generated by the BOTs
- Save the IP address used by the user to access the site New
- Track user’s source URL New
Version 1.0.0 First Release