i think it’s what i looking for
i’m glad to help you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Have a nice day.
Will you plug in help us solve our problem?
1. For individual bags, limit the total quantity allowed to be 24.
2. When selecting 25lb case option, TOTAL price to be only for 25lb case, thus $50.
3. Allow the customer to select two forms of product with various quantities, ex: 2×25 LB Case + 15×10 oz Bag, including the discount, plugin WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts.
4. Remove the quantity discount option for 25lb Case and Sample, quantity discount to apply only to individual bags – 10oz bags
5. Created fields for all product catalog, (25 LB Case ? SAMPLE), with functionality to input fixed pricing in product settings
6. Have product displayed correctly when added to cart.
7. Create a correct product calculation within the cart, disable the option for quantity discount for 25 LB Case and SAMPLE
8. Create a separate default weight field for 25 LB Case and SAMPLE. This crucial for UPS shipping intergration since we need to tell UPS how many and what form of product we are shipping. Now we have only one field for one form of product – individual bags.
Will this work on a rtl site? Can this be used with Wc-Vendors?
Does it work with WooCommerce Version 2.4.10? The FREE Version doesn´t work with Version 2.4.10.
Can you use this plugin to assign different discounts to attributes/variations in variable products
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7.50
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work