The plugin is for store owners – you can set up conditional rules where product fees will be added to the Cart based on what is in the cart, who is buying it, what is cart quantity/weight , which coupon used or where the products are being shipped.
Conditional product fees for checkout is designed to allow you to charge extra fees for a particular product, product category, tag, cart total, cart quantity, weight and user role.
It’s great for adding extra fees throughout your store products:
- when users add specific quantities of items to their cart
- when products are in a certain category
- when products have certain price ranges
- when particular items are bought and many many more conditions you can think as per your needs.
It is a valuable tool for store owners for creating and managing complex fee rules in their store without the help of a developer!
1. Add a conditional fee for a geographic area like country, state, postcode, zone. E.g. If you want to charge extra fees to customers who want to ship to the Alaska state of USA, you can add $20 as a conditional fee.
2. Add a conditional fee when a specific user/ user role buys any product. E.g. If you want to charge extra fees to all customers who have basic customer role and who are not Admin or Vendor or Premium customer, you can add $10 as a conditional fee for Customer role only.
3. Add a conditional fee for several store categories, product, and tags. E.g. If you want to charge extra fees for all products which are in the Shoe category, you can add $15 as a conditional fee for Shoe category. In the same manner, you can charge extra fees for particular products or all product with a specific tag as well.
4. Add a conditional fee based on cart total, the total weight of products or total quantity of products in the cart. E.g. If you want to charge $20 when a customer adds 1 to 9 pieces of product in the cart, and $5 when he adds 10 or more pieces, you can create 2 rules to configure this scenario.
Version 1.2.6 – 12 Feb 2018 - Check Compatibility WordPress 4.9.x and WooCommerce 3.3.x Version 1.2.5 – 04 Jan 2017 - Set fees for specific SKU - Variable product based fees. - WPML compatibility checks with all fees rules Version 1.2.4 – 25 Nov 2017 - WooCommerce Compatibility. - Fix: coupon fees not working. Version 1.2.3 – 05 Sep 2017 - Update condition for product - Update condition for product's category Version 1.2.2 – 04 July 2017 - WordPress 4.8 compatible. - Fixed - Percentage calculations for same products are added for multiple fees. - Fixed - Button text issue for add/update fee. Version 1.2.1 – 06 June 2017 -WooCommerce Multilingual multi-currency mode issue resolved. Version 1.2 – 02 June 2017 - New Feature: Apply Fee Per Product/Cart Quantity - Plugin is fully compatible with WPML - WPML Multicurrency support added - Bug Fixes: User Role issue for guest is resolved. - Bug Fixes: Coupon code issue resolved. - Bug Fixes: Weight based condition issue resolved. Version 1.1.3 – 14 April 2017 - Fix: Percentage based Product fees - Plugin is Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.X Version 1.1.2 – 17 March 2017 - Fix Bugs Version 1.1.1 – 07 March 2017 - Fix bugs Version 1.1 – 24 Feb 2017 - New Parameter: Add extra fee when user selects a particular payment gateway - New Parameter: Add extra fee when user selects a particular shipping method - New Parameter: Add extra fee on cart subtotal before discount or after discount - If extra fee is applied in percentage when a particular product is in cart, percentage will be calculated on product total only, and not on cart total - Extra Fees list: Added sort function and reorder functionality (drag and drop to reorder) - Bug fixes