WordPress Bulk Orders Editing Plugin is a useful extension for managing and bulk edit WooCommerce orders in a robust and flexible way. With this plugin, you can professionally manage the data of your woocommerce e-shop made with Wordpress.
If your store has a large number of orders, it becomes difficult to edit and update as well as manage those orders individually.
This Bulk Edit plugin helps to do the bulk editing task easier with a lot of bulk editing options and support for any order related properties.
Why is WooCommerce Bulk Orders Editing plugin useful?
Saving your time:
- Managing and editing a large number of orders easily
- Changing order status for several orders at same time
- Search and filter specific orders
- Bulk edit of values for billing and shipping fields One the important sections of each orders is the billing and shipping fields area. They allow your customers to set their billing and shipping details and help manager to control orders based on billing and shipping fields. For example, Billing First Name, Billing Last Name, Billing Phone, Billing Email, Shipping First Name, Shipping Last Name, Shipping Phone, Shipping Email and …
- Bind editing: With this option, you can set the same value of edited orders to all selected orders. This will help you edit several orders at once and will result in a faster editing and save a huge amount of your time!
- Delete multiple orders: You can also delete multiple orders simultaneously with just one click. You can delete any number of orders by order status, category of order item, order items, price fields, billing and shipping and etc… and basically any filter conditions.
- Duplicate orders: Some time you need to have a copy of one or group of orders, you have to add new orders and set fields as other order’s fields one by one, that is a boring task. With Duplicating Orders option, you can select desired orders and duplicate them, rather than duplicating each order one by one.
- Save search queries for later use: You can save the most used search queries for later use (or any search query you want). This way, you don’t have to choose the search options every time, and with just two clicks you can use your most used search queries to find the orders you need.
Easily scale-up online store:
- Adding or editing orders in a short time For example, if you have orders specific details, it is a difficult task to update all details of orders. This Bulk Edit plugin helps to do the bulk editing job easier with a lot of bulk editing options and support for any order related properties and fields.
- Import and export any orders according to your requirements
- Make a customized column from your orders
Use a spreadsheet to control, manage and edit numerous orders at the same time:
- View all your order simultaneously
- Edit orders easily
- Create a lot of orders at once
- Copy information between orders quicker
- Actions coulumn: There is an important column in the woocommerce default order list as the Action column. WooCommerce Bulk Orders Editing supports this column too, for example, if you install a third-party plugin to generate a PDF invoice for each order, a new icon will be added to this column in order list to generate the invoice. WooCommerce bulk orders editing plugin add this icon in action column too and you can generate your invoice easily.
- And more…
Support all of fields
- Support all of order status
- Support all of billing and shipping fields
- Managing the price fields
Support all of order’s fields
- Customer Note
- Order Notes
- Modification Date
- Order Items
- Order Items No.
- Customer IP Address
- Customer User
- Customer User Agent
- Paid Date
- Completed Date
- Order Details
- Order Version
- Coupon Used
- Order Stock Reduce
- Recorded Sales
- Create Via
- Payment Method
- Payment Method Title
- Prices Include Tax
- Order Shipping
- Order Shipping Tax
- Order Total
- Order SubTotal
- Cart Discount
- Cart Discount Tax
- Order Currency
- Order Tax
- All Billing
- Billing First Name
- Billing Last Name
- Billing Address 1
- Billing Address 2
- Billing City
- Billing Company
- Billing Country
- Billing Email
- Billing Phone
- Billing Address Index
- Billing Postcode
- Billing State
- All Shipping
- Shpping First Name
- Shipping Last Name
- Shipping Address 1
- Shipping Address 2
- Shipping City
- Shipping Company
- Shipping Country
- Shipping Address Index
- Shipping Postcode
- Shipping State
- General Fields
Please check other videos in wordpress bulk orders editing channel
- User friendly design
- Filtering by all order fields: title, category, taxonomy, …
- Advanced bulk editing form: Edit all WooCommerce order fields in specific operands:
- Append, prepend, replace for text fields :: title, sku and …
- Increase, Decrease for Pricing Fields :: regular and sale pricing
- Calculator for decimal values
- Use custom formula for pricing fields
- Date picker for date fields :: sale price date
- Multiple selection :: category, taxonomy, tag
- And …
- Show/Hide columns
- Set Color and BG color for columns
- Set custom label for columns
- Create new order>
- Duplicate order
- Delete several orders with one click.
- Set Category and taxonomy for multiple product at once
- Inline Edit: Edit values in separate types: numeric, text, date, checkbox and …
- Save search form query
- Search orders by items
- Add custom fields / taxonomy as columns, search field and bulk edit field
- Import / Export
- Binded Editing : Edit several orders at once.
- History: Save all of change log beside of Undo / Redo :: you can revert your changes.
- Sticky Column: fix ID column
- Change billing information field by field
- Change shipping information field by field
- Change billing and shipping in quick mode
- Support all woocommerce orders fields
Other PluginsThere are some other plugins that are released by ithemelandco:
Offering free gifts to customers of your online store using WooCommerce gift plugin
WooCommerce Bulk Product Editing helps to do the bulk editing task easier with a lot of bulk editing options and support for any product related properties.
WooCommerce Product Table plugin is a useful extension for ecommerce and online store websites designed by Wordpress.
WordPress Bulk Posts Editing is a professional WordPress plugin for managing and bulk editing WordPress posts, pages and custom post type’s data in a more robust and flexible way.
WooCommerce Bulk Coupons Editing plugin is a useful extension for managing and bulk edit WooCommerce coupons in a robust and flexible way.
Display posts and custom posts as Marquee, slide and fade effect in 12 unique layouts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to check this plugin before purchasing that?There are two ways to check the wordpress bulk orders editing plugin before buying:
Build Test-Drive(Amin Demo) and work with plugins in a real environment. For this, Please go to plugin page and then click the Live Preview button to enter the plugin demo page. In the top bar that appears, click Launch Admin Demo. A popup will appear asking you to enter your email and submit the form. The relevant link will be sent to your email now.
What are the required systems for WordPress Bulk Orders Editing Plugin?PHP compatibility: from 7.x WordPress compatibility: from v5.x to the latest WordPress version.
Where can I see video tutorials?Please check WordPress Bulk Orders Editing Plugin youtube channel
Where can I get the premium version of this plugin?Please check WordPress Bulk Orders Editing Plugin
I need more information about this pluginPlease check the knowledge base
How I can translate WordPress Bulk Orders Editing to other languages?You can use this plugin in any language, this means you can translate this plugin to another language.
There is a translate file in the “Language” folder as ‘.pot’ extension.
You can easily translate the plugin into the desired languages by using translation plugins such as WPML and Loco Translate.
Can we use this plugin on multiple sites?Yes! As you know, WordPress Bulk Orders Editing is a premium product that is sold through the codecanyon store. For each purchase, you will be assigned a purchase code and you can use this purchase code on only one website, so to use the WordPress Bulk Orders Editing on your various websites, you need to separate license for each site.
What is your refund policy?If you believe that you’ve bought the wrong product and the purchased product is useless, you can send a refund request for that. Within 30 days of purchase, iThemelandCo will Refund your money.
I have an idea, can I discuss it with you?Please leave your message in our support system
Version 1.4.1 Release Date 02.17.2022 Fixed Search form based on Taxonomy Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.4.0 Release Date 02.21.2022 Fixed Compatible with PHP8 Fixed Compatible with WordPress 5.9 Fixed: Compatible with WooCommerce 6.2 Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.3.3 Release Date 01.29.2022 Fixed Change billing information Fixed Inline order status Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.3.2 Release Date 11.17.2021 Fixed Optimizing the query Fixed Increasing the bulk edit operation Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.3.1 Release Date 10.24.2021 Fixed Search form query Fixed History and Undo last changes Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.3.0 Release Date 20.19.2021 Fixed Activate license Fixed Inline Edit for Date and Numeric Fields Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.2.1 Release Date 09.10.2021 Fixed Export and Import issues Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.2.0 Release Date 08.24.2021 Added Compatible with Yith WooCommerce Custom Order Status Fixed “Array” and “Select” type in Meta fields Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.9 Release Date 08.06.2021 Added New 'Posts Per Page' in settings Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.8 Release Date 07.28.2021 Fixed Inline edit for Calendar Fixed Search for Multi Select fields Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.7 Release Date 07.15.2021 Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.6 Release Date 06.21.2021 Fixed Bind Edit for multi-item Fixed Add meta fields Fixed Search form issue Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.5 Release Date 06.03.2021 Fixed Conflict with TGM functions in theme Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.4 Release Date 05.25.2021 Fixed Bulk Edit Query Fixed Search form performance Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.3 Release Date 05.10.2021 Added time to datepicker for date fields Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.2 Release Date 04.24.2021 Fixed Appearance update alarm on wrong times Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.1 Release Date 04.08.2021 Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.1.0 Release Date 03.14.2021 Upgrade Optimizing the Performance Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.0.2 Release Date 02.24.2021 Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.0.1 Release Date 01.24.2021 Added: Optimizing the Inline Editing Fixed: Increase Productivity by optimization some functions Fixed Some other issues
Version 1.0.0 Release Date 01.19.2021