WooCommerce Bookings 2 Way Google Calendar Sync
This WooCommerce extension helps to synchronize bookings from Google Calendar to WooCommerce Booking as well as synchronize bookings from WooCommerce bookings to Google Calendar. Now in few clicks using Google calendar now you can add your booking in WooCommerce bookings. You don’t need to log in with WordPress dashboard to add new booking anymore…
Demo & How To Videos:- How To – Setup WooCommerce Bookings Google Calendar Two Way Sync.
- Demo for – Synchronize bookings from WooCommmerce Bookings to Google Calendar with Person Count.
- Demo for – Synchronize Bookings from Google Calendar to WooCommerce.
- This plugin works with only WooCommerce and WooCommerce Bookings only.
- With this plugin only standard WooCommerce Booking fields which includes day(from/to), Person type, Person count, Resource type, Product title and booking Id.
- With this plugin you can synchronize all day bookings and Multiple time based bookings can synchronize with this plugin
- With this plugin booking only based on future date.
Synchronizing WooCommerce Bookings With Google Calendar Made Easy
- Synchronize bookings from WooCommerce Bookings to Google calendar.
- Synchronize bookings from Google calendar to WooCommerce Bookings.
- Manual synchronization functionality.
- Auto synchronization functionality.
- You can also export your WooCommerce Bookings in CSV, PDF or Email Reports
easily, using WooCommerce Bookings Exporter plugin.
- You can use WooCommerce Bookings TimeZone Conversion Management to covert timezone of your bookings and handle international customers easily.
Version - 1.0 - 8-23-2017 Initial release
Version: 1.1 Date: 08/09/2017 Added - feature for time base booking.
Version: 1.3 Date: 04/17/2018 Added - Support for max number of future event from Google Calendar. Added - Get event by calendar id.