- Integrate your `Woocommerce` orders with Bitrix24 CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead or deal.
- Creation of the deal, occurs together with the creation / binding of the contact and the company. (if their fields are filled).
- Creation of notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead and deal.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Sending data about the products in order to the lead and the deal.
- Supports for sending order status changes.
- Multiple deal pipeline support.
- Bulk order sending capability.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL` (values are saved and sent automatically).
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
- The plugin requires a minimum 3.* `WooCommerce` version.
== Changelog == = 1.7.0 = Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). = 1.6.0 = Feature: added new field `order_coupon_list`. Feature: added new type `Deal + Contact` (without company). Feature: supports send product attribute values by first product. Feature: supports send voucher code `WooCommerce - PDF Vouchers`. Feature: supports send vendor name `Dokan`. = 1.5.1 = Chore: added `user-agent` header to requests. = 1.5.0 = Feature: Populate the value of the `bitrix` list field from the checkout field. = 1.4.1 = Fixed: compatibility with `Booster for WooCommerce` custom checkout fields. = 1.4.0 = Feature: Bulk sending orders to CRM. = 1.3.1 = Fixed: compatibility with `WP Crowdfunding`. = 1.3.0 = Feature: Support for sending status changes. Feature: Support for multi pipeline for the deal. = 1.2.0 = Feature: Support for cost of delivery. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release