WooCommerce Australia Post shipping plugin has been crafted in order to offer a superior online retail experience for store owners who need to make delivery to both domestic and global destinations from Australia.
WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin helps WooCommerce store owners based in Australia to eliminate the guesswork out their shipping processes. The extension comes of great help when you want to create multiple delivery options, set shipment handling charges, offer multiple shipping methods and provide shipment tracking to customers.
Once you integrate Australia Post WooCommerce Extension, you can also add live shipping rates for Australia Post to your store. Avoid losing your customers merely for a prolonged shipping process. Expand shipping options exponentially and enjoy effortless management of domestic and international parcels!
- Automatically updates rates according to Australia Post Shipping guidelines.
- Offers support for both domestic and international, parcel and letter packages.
- Increases shopping experience of customers.
- Allows customers to choose shipping method based on cost.
- Customers are charged reasonable rates according to products being ordered.
- Admin can generate custom boxes for the delivery of orders or products.
- Admin can set shipment handling charges and offer multiple shipping methods for the shipments.
- Provides facility of tracking shipments through emails.
- Lets admin generate and print labels for shipment along with the logo of Australia Post.
- Provides address validations for the shipping addresses.
- It provides extra services like pre-defined satchels for parcel through Satchel Services.
- There is an option of cheapest delivery rate through which user can view the Shipping service having cheapest rates.
- It also provides services like ‘Signature on Delivery’ and Extra Cover for the shipments.
- It also provides the facility of submitting the orders directly to the Australia Post Shipping.
Once your customer has added the products in the cart he/she can view the live shipping rates from the checkout page.
Note – Shipping rates can be displayed as per the shipping configurations configured by admin from backend. Only cheapest shipping rate will be displayed if admin has enabled “Cheapest delivery rate”.
Lastly, when the user has entered the delivery address in the checkout page, admin can confirm whether it can be delivered through Australia Post or not.
Once the admin has generated shipment for customer’s order, the customer can view tracking id for particular order from the order’s page along with the added notes.
Submit Orders to Australia Post
WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping lets you save lot of time by providing the facility to submit orders directly to Australia Post Shipping, once the shipment for the order has been generated. It also provides the facility of submitting multiple orders at once.