Woocommerce amoCRM Integration is a amoCRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Woocommerce orders directly to your amoCRM account. After the integration, created the orders are automatically added as lead to the specified account in amoCRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Woocommerce` orders with amoCRM.
- Integrate your `Woocommerce` customers with amoCRM.
- Creation of the lead, occurs together with the creation / binding of the contact. (if their fields are filled).
- Custom fields are loaded from the CRM.
- Sending data about the products in order to the lead (in note).
- Supports for sending order status changes.
- Supports for getting order status changes from CRM (via webhook amoCRM).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Supports for `roistat_visit` cookie to use.
- Supports for `GA Client ID` cookie to use.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Bulk order sending capability.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
- The plugin requires a minimum 3.* `WooCommerce` version. .
== Changelog == = 1.10.0 = Feature: added new tag - [order_admin_edit_link]. Feature: ability add a link to the order on the site in the note. = 1.9.0 = Feature: ability create companies. = 1.8.0 = Feature: ability to delete orders when deleting a lead. Feature: ability to specify one contact id for all leads. = 1.7.0 = Feature: compatibility with `WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor`. Feature: compatibility with `WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons`. Feature: the ability to disable contact updates. = 1.6.0 = Feature: Bulk sending orders to CRM. = 1.5.0 = Feature: Getting lead status changes from CRM (via webhook amoCRM). = 1.4.1 = Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`. Fixed: compatibility with `Booster for WooCommerce` custom checkout fields. Fixed: compatibility with `WP Crowdfunding`. = 1.4.0 = Feature: Updating the data in an existing contact. Feature: Create / update a contact when user registering / updates profile information. = 1.3.0 = Feature: The name of the deal can be specified by a template. Feature: Added new tags - [order_number] [first_product_title] [payment_method_title]. = 1.2.0 = Feature: Support for sending status changes. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release