Auto ImportWe’ve developed a new module called Auto Import. This new module helps you import products automatically.
You just need to set a keyword, setup how many pages to import and simply add it to Queue.
You can also setup the recurrence, how often to import products. After you did that, the Cron will import products at the recurrence time you set up.
You can see the status of the autoimport, delete, publish / unpublish, see if the products were imported or if there was an error, when it started, ended and when it will run next.
Amazon Remote ImagesIn this version we have a new feature regarding images, more exactly now you can use the products images straight from Amazon’s CDN.
What’s Amazon CDN?
Amazon CloudFront is a global content delivery network (CDN) service that accelerates delivery of your websites, APIs, video content or other web assets. It integrates with other Amazon Web Services products to give developers and businesses an easy way to accelerate content to end users with no minimum usage commitments.
What are the benefits of using this?
- Import products from Amazon much faster
- Speed up your website – faster loading time for your customers
- Boosts performance of your website using the Distributed data centers. Amazon’s CDN makes your website’s images available from data centers around the world (called edge locations). When a visitor requests a file from your website, the request is automatically redirected to a copy of the file at the nearest edge location, which results in faster download times than if the visitor had requested the content from a data center farther away.
New Framework Design & FunctionalityWe’ve changed the framework’s design completely! We now have improved functionality & responsive design!
Version 8.2 contains a new module called ‘Insane Import’ that allows more complete control over the import process.
Using this new module you are able to import 50 products at a time on general search, and 100 products on category / subcategory search.
Depending on the Fine Tuning Import Settings you will have a better estimate on how much time the import will take, depending on various factors like number of images/variations and so on.
Introducing WooZone Report
WooZone Report is a reporting module specially designed to keep track of the products imported from Amazon (how many views they had, added to card, redirected to amazon) and to keep track of the synchronisation log – what and how many products were synced.
What’s the cool thing about it? Well it delivers reports via e-mail! You can set up to receive an email containing these statistics by 12 hours, or once per month. You can also see a report in the administration area. Wicked!
What’s new in the 8.0 Version?We’ve improved the synchronisation module drastically, on coding level and visually as well.
Now, it’s no more mandatory to have a cpanel cron in order to keep products updated, simply Activate the Plugin Cronjobs, select what you wish to sync (title, prices & so on) and that’s it. Products will get synced automatically without any effort from your side.
As I said, we’ve improved it on a visual level as well, on the Synchronisation Log Module you’ll find a list with all products that were synced, when was the last time, when did they synced last, what’s the next product to be synced, an option to sync each product at a time (VARIATIONS ALSO!) or simply click on the Sync All Now button and you’ll have all your products synched in no time!
Turn your Woocommerce Wordpress Store into a money profit generator!Advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purchases.
You can also receive advertising fees from all products your visitors buy, visit, not just the products you advertise thanks to our 90 days cookie feature.
Also, our On Site Cart feature allows your customers to checkout with multiple products on Amazon, and that means multiple commissions for you!
Excellent On-Page Optimization !Great SEO content for your products, our WooZone Plugin takes all data available for all Amazon products: Title, Prices (regular prices, sales prices and all prices variations), all products attributes, product reviews and full products descriptions.
Using our WooZone Plugin you can bulk import hundred of products from Amazon into your Woocommerce Store in just a flash. Our newest version has an ultra fast import system, in which you can import products in less than one second!The plugin is build on our custom AA-Team framework, and based on modules mananger , very easy to use & administer.
Advanced Search & Bulk Import ModuleOn our Advanced Search & Bulk Import Module, you can Search by Categories / Subcategories / Keywords, select the products that you want, and click import! It doesn’t get any easier!
Also depending on category, you can filter products by Brand, Condition, Manufacturer, Maximum / Minimum price, Merchant Id , Product minimum percentage off and of course by Bestsellers, Rank, Sales flag, and so on.If you want to MASS Import Products from Amazon, you can do so using the CSV module.All you need is a ASINS list.Using the ASIN Grabber module you can get one in just a flash!
Keep Amazon Products Updated!Amazon products change all the time, especially prices. Using our Synchronisation module you can keep products up to date using a custom Cron Job.
Great plugin, saves a lot of time on importing products. Superb customer service – went over and above the scope of item support and fixed an issue unrelated to the plugin.
Very smooth & slick extension. Easy to set up. Very good customer service form the AA-Team
great support, fast respond. open mind about future uptades. easy and quick setup, im definitely going to use this plugin on other sites
Simply a great plugin that allows you to cut hours down to minutes.
It works well and I think these developers are very clever – in regards to their thought that has gone into this product
Customer support is outstanding!
Does exactly what it says! Thank you.
I must say that there was a lot of work gone into this, for $35 it’s a definitely value for money.
The only amazon affiliate extension for WooCommerce
Excellent Design Quality, Very professionally built and great documentation!!!!. Would recommend to anyone looking to build an Amazon shop.
We had to give this five stars; it’s a powerful and useful plugin at a great price, does what it says right out of the box, and the two times we needed support for minor issues (no probs with the plugin itself so far) we got replies within hours. Very pleased so far. Let’s see if we can make some money now
Full Features List
- Works as plugin on any Wordpress Install.
- Compatible with any Wordpress / Woocommerce Theme
- You can have Amazon Products and Simple Woocommerce Products on the Store in the Same Time (we’ve made a special verification and the products don’t conflict into the Cart Checkout Page)
- Choose from any Amazon Location – Worldwide, Amazon Germany, Amazon United Kingdom, Amazon Canada, Amazon France, Amazon Japan, Amazon India, Amazon Italy, Amazon China, Amazon Spain.
- 90 days cookies feature - With this feature, when a user is redirected to amazon, the product is automatically added to cart and kept there for 90 days (this boosts your conversions also!).
- On Site Cart feature! This option will allow your customers to add multiple Amazon Products into Cart and checkout trough Amazon’s system with all at once!
- Prices setup – Select what price to display on products – Regular price / Sale price / Offer price
- Products Variations – Get product variations. Be carefull about Yes All variations one product can have a lot of variation, execution time is dramatically increased!
- Default publishing- import the products as Published or Draft.
- Select how many images to import for each product
- Select if you wish to display shipping availability
- Select if you wish to display Coupones – special offers & discounts
- Image Import type – Select if you wish import images upon import or asynchronus
- Automatically Content Spinner – select if you wish to have the content spinned upon import, or manually do it afterwards
- ASIN GRABBER Module – grab hundred of ASINS from amazon in just a few seconds! After that, simply import them via CSV Bulk Import!
- Products into Posts – You can easily add products into any post / page / custom taxonomy via Shortcodes
- Products Stats – check your conversions!
- Images names – Product title or Random number – This is great for SEO
- Cross Selling Items – Select if you wish to display cross selling products.
- Images gallery in product description – select if you wish to display it or not.
- Amazon Reviews Tab – Select if you wish to display amazon reviews
- Setup Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
- Setup your affiliate ID’s (You don’t have to specify all affiliate IDs if you are not registered to all programs.)
- Setup Main Affiliate ID
- One second import! Search for products using the Advanced Search and Bulk Import module. Upon import all parent categories and subcategories will be imported.
- Mass Import products using the CSV module. All you need is a ASINS list.
- Keep products updated using the Synchronisation Module, you can update Prices, Titles , Reviews, Buy Urls, Descriptions and SKU
- Setup / Backup Module – install default plugin settings, backup current plugin settings, and backup current store products.
True fact – Proof that our WooZone – Wordpress Plugin WORKS! (We have a 4.83% rate ^^)As you may know, we have a live demo for our users to see / test the plugin. We were kind’of amused when we looked into our Amazon Affiliate account, and saw that products were bought from Amazon, trough our demo website. So, our plugin really works, we’re the living proof of that!
What you will need in order to use the WooZone – Wordpress Plugin :
- Wordpress 4.0+
- WooCommerce Wordpress Plugin – Version 2 +
- Amazon account (https://aws.amazon.com/) in order to get Secret/Access Keys
- Amazon affiliate account (https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/) in order to get the money!
IMPORTANT – THIS PLUGIN IS JUST A TOOL TO HELP YOU DEVELOP A WORDPRESS / WOOCOMMERCE WEBSITE. DO NOT MAKE MINI AMAZON WEBSITES, BECAUSE AMAZON WILL CLOSE YOUR AFFILIATE ACCOUNT IF YOU ONLY IMPORT AMAZON PRODUCTS WITHOUT HAVING OTHER CONTENT ON YOUR WEBSITE (OTHER PRODUCTS, POSTS, REVIEWS AND SO ON)
What containts the package that you downloaded :First of all please, using WinRar unzip the package that you downloaded, don’t try to install the whole archive as plugin on wordpress because it won’t work.
- A folder called Plugin that contains a zip archive that you must install as plugin on Wordpress
# Change Log All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. ## [126.96.36.199] - added "Close button" to the 'Install default config' message (solved the bug which exists in the version 188.8.131.52 for this close button) - solved bug: amazon config / plugin setup tab / option "Show buy url as Amazon url" set on "Yes" changes the link on the woocommerce product page, but not in the product in a post widget. - solved bug regardind the cross sell (Frequently bought together box from frontend product page) prices and currency symbol ## [184.108.40.206] - 26.01.2016 - solved the "Warning: Illegal string offset 'request_amazon'..." issue - added dissmiss button for the default install bar ## [220.127.116.11] - 19.01.2016 - solved the bug "checkout redirect to amazon not working" which occures after woocommerce 2.5.0 update ## [8.4.1] - 12.01.2016 - solved bug: the amazon config settings were overwritten by some default settings when updating to plugin version 8.4 - solved request: "as of" appears now only once alongside the product price ## [8.4] - 14.12.2015 - solved bug: products synchronization & stats interface breaks on too many products in database - now the interface have a pagination system - update: AA-Team amazon config keys are set by default in "modules/setup_backup/default-setup.json"; try to generate your own keys after you make some tests with the plugin using AA-Team default keys ## 03.11.2015 - solved bug: "as of" missing for new imported products (bug generated in case the product wasn't synced at least once) ## 21.10.2015 - Insane Mode module/ added "check all" selection for products loaded in queue! - solved bug: "Request-URI too long" which occured on wp admin panel / products list section - added the PSP "Modules Manager" module version (with multiple modules activate/deactivate operation) - solved bug: which occured when importing variable products with default status = draft => the variation were not available and the product become "This product is currently out of stock and unavailable." - solved bug for product attributes: for example when in frontend an attribute like size had only one value (like "one size") the dropdown didn't have any value! ## [8.3] - 18.09.2015 - added Amazon API access for Mexico, Brazil (Affiliate IDs configurable in the Amazon config module) ## [8.2.2] - 26.08.2015 - Fixed "Import Insane Mode" bug: - when importing products, categories from amazon are not imported in website - added new option "Fix Product Attributes (woocommerce 2.4 update)" on Amazon config / Bug Fixes - need to be run for products already existing in website database - Fixed "Variations" not displayed anymore bug: for variable products ## [8.2.1] - 30.06.2015 - Fixed issue for items with multiple "Reviews". ## [8.2] - 29.06.2015 - Added new import module called Insane Mode - this allows you to import 50 products at once per general search and 100 products at once per categories / subcategories ## [8.1.3] - 29.05.2015 ### Fixed - variable products "Buy at Amazon" button bug: added the product to cart even if the product should be redirected to amazon instead ## [8.1.3] - 28.05.2015 ### Fixed - Content Spinner not working on some servers when using WP_filesystem. Try to get treasure file with php native function ## [8.1.3] - 05.05.2015 ### Changed - Already imported function now checks for postmeta "_amzASIN" only on posts that have post_type "product" or "product_variation" - Tool "Clean Orphaned AMZ Meta" now also deletes "_amzASIN" from postmeta if assigned to invalid post types. Post Types taken into consideration are only "product" and "product_variation" - Product "As of" date & time localization using wordpress admin selected ones (date & time format) ### Fixed amzStore_bulk_wp_exist_post_by_args - checks only posts that have post_type "product" or "product_variation" ## 22.04.2015 - fixed bug: when importing a product, if a product has variations, but don't have an associated feature image, then the first image found from the variations array, will be used ## 10.04.2015 - fixed bug: product description loose [gallery] when updating: if you choose to update product description in sync settings, then the [gallery] shortcode which contains the product images, will be lost after update! - fixed bug: product short description cand be updated at synchronization! ## V 8.1.2 - 27.03.2015 - bug fixes on cronjob products synchronization (bug: sync cycle run once but halted after) - fix "www.amazon./gp/aws/cart/add.html missing domain" issue - fix "when product has only one variation" issue - with variation attributes ## 25.03.2015 added new module for reporting - to be send via email ## 23.03.2015 added new option in amazon config module: "Button buy text" to set globally the button buy text for your all your amazon products ## 13.03.2015 fix on last sync date in product details page - as of date was inccorect and was not reflecting the last update date ## 11.03.2015 Bugfixes on cronjob ## 06.03.2015 ### Changed - new module "Plugin Cronjobs" - here you can activate or de-activate the cronjobs associated with our plugin (see documentation for future details) - re-designed and greatly improved module "Synchronization log" using the "Plugin Cronjobs" functionality also - re-designed and greatly improved module "Products stats" based on "Synchronization log" interface ## 03.03.2015 ### Changed - Fixed tool "Clean Orphaned AMZ Meta". ## 20.02.2015 ### Added - On Amazon Config save: Check for and remove mistake in keys after copy/paste them from Amazon ## 17.02.2015 ### Changed - Fix, configuration problem with special character: "=" ## 11.02.2015 ### Added - New option to enable/disable product short description on import ## 09.02.2015 ## Changed - Check if the product have an ASIN meta assigned to it and then display it in the price fix ajax table ## 05.02.2015 ### Added - New option to create only parent categories from Amazon on import instead of the whole category tree ## 04.02.2015 ## Changed - Fixed the wordpress menu checkbox flicker when asigning a menu in wordpress admin - Fixed the auto-refresh if trying to bulk edit woocommerce products ## 30.01.2015 ## Changed - Fixed the CSV bulk import to user specified-category ### Added ## 29.01.2015 - Autotrim whitespaces on inputs in the Amazon Config area ## [7.0.6] - 28.01.2015 ## 28.01.2015 ## Changed - Hierarchical list of categories for Advanced Search & CSV import module Import In option. ## Changed - Import also "Sales Rank" attribute to products from Amazon ## [7.0.5] - 26.01.2015 ### Added - Frontend: "Sort by Sales Rank" option - Synchronize option - "Sales Rank"