WooCommerce AliExpress Shipment Tracking plugin featuresBIG SALE: only $10 for first 500 sales! This plugin utilizes functions to add tracking numbers to WooCommerce orders, track them using a special tracking service (get detailed information about tracking codes you get from AliExpress suppliers), and send those data to your customers by email. Please note: you need to use this plugin together with Ali2Woo plugin if you want to get tracking data from AlIExpress automatically.
- Show tracking numbers in email notifications for your customers
- Show them in your client personal accounts and on the order page for site administrator
- Integrate with tracking services: 17Track, Cainiao, AfterShip
- Add a tracking form on your website using a special short-code. The tracking form is an iframe widget provided by 17track.
- Customize the tracking templates for email notifications, personal accounts and admin panel.
Features that require AfterShip API Key
- Daily automatic synchronization of tracking information
- Automatic detection of carrier code by tracking number
- Automatic changing of the WooCommerce order status if related tracking numbers get the “Delivered” state
- Manual synchronization function for specific tracking numbers
- Split tracking numbers into groups depending on their state: Pending, Shipped, Delivered, etc.
Do you need step-by-step documentation for the plugin?
It’s available here.
Also there is the video instruction.
1) Tracking numbers and links in emails, customers accounts and in WooCommerce admin panel
Attach tracking numbers to email notifications for your clients. Also the tracking link of the appropriate tracking service will be included in the email.
Displaying tracking numbers in orders section of your customers accounts.
Displaying tracking numbers in orders section in WooCommerce backend.
2) Tracking services
Setting up the tracking service (17track, cainiao, aftership) you want to use.
3) Tracking page and special short-code
Adding order tracking page for your customers using special short-code [wcae-track]. It’ll let your customers to check their tracking codes right on your website frontend. The tracking form is an iframe widget provided by 17track
How to install WooCommerce AliExpress tracking plugin
Version 1.0.0 - 8 June 2018 ### Initial release
Version 1.1.0 - 7 August 2018 ### 1) Added the integration with AfterShip API (require AfterShip API Key) ### 2) Added the Tracking List page in WordPress backend ### 3) Added an ability to set up auto-synchronization of tracking codes through AfterShip ### 4) Added a feature "Enable auto-detect courier mode" (in test mode for now)
Version 1.1.2 - 26 November 2018 ### 1) Added a feature to use the local pages (having the tracking shortcode) as tracking service ### 2) Fixed a bug with the placing a content of the tracking shortcode ### 3) Added the 'num' URL parameter that directly inserted into the tracking code field on the tracking shortcode page ### 4) Added a feature to add several AliExpress order IDs to one WooCommerce order
Version 1.1.3 - 7 April 2019 ### 1) Changed the tracking synchronization schedule. It runs each 15 minutes (per 10 tracking codes per time) ### 2) Added a new field to input the providers slugs for AfterShip auto-detection courier feature ### 3) Added an ability to choose the order status if related tracking numbers have the delivered state ### 4) Added an ability to synchronize the specific tracking numbers only
Version 1.1.6 - 25 November 2020 ### 1) Added new option in the plugin settings allowing to create "wc_shipped" order status. Also, it creates a new email notification for this status and email template. The template can be customized by overriding the template in [your-theme]/woocommerce/emails/customer-shipped-order.php file. ### 2) Fixed minor bugs