WooCommerce After Sales Coupon
An extension for WooCommerce which enables you to offer a coupon after the checkout process has been completed to use on the users next purchase.
An options page will be added to WooCommerce which allows you to set the options for the coupon that is created.
Here are the options that can be set:
- Disable / Fixed / Percentage option
- Amount of discount
- Minimum order amount before coupon is created
- Option to only allow 1 coupon to be created per customer, or unlimited.
A live demo of the plugin can be seen here: http://danyob.org/plugins/
- Quick and easy installation
- Enable / Disable Coupons easily
- Only allow 1 Coupon per user (if option is set)
- The coupon is limited to the users email address
- The coupon can only be used once.
v1.2 - Updated for latest version of WordPress and WooCommerce - Updated setting page - Added option to auto apply coupon on users next visit - Added option to set coupon expiry date v1.1 - Updated for latest version of WordPress and WooCommerce - Fixed issue of coupon code not showing on thank you page v1.0 - First stable release