This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
I just purchased your plug-in and installed it on a multisite installation. However, after installation, the WC Email Customizer menu doesn’t appear under WooCommerce, nor anywhere else on the site.
Is your plug-in not compatible with multisite?
Any idea why that would happen? I tried deactivating and re-activating a few times with no luck.
Sorry, My plugin is not compatible with multisite. and also i have not described multisite compatible feature on my plugin description.
Ah, ok, that’s unfortunate. Can you please advise how to request a refund?
Please search on Google here already available link for refund request.
Sorry for the delay, I never got alerted of your response. Refund request has been submitted.
Okay I will approve it
I’ve just installed this plug-in, and i’m missing following things:
1. If there is a user note, how can I add this info in the emails? I’m not seeing the shortcode in the docs.
2. I’ve created a custom field in my check-out flow, how can I add this in my email? Flow: https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/224490/how-to-display-custom-field-in-woocommerce-email-orders
But it’s not showing anymore in my emails.
Thanks for getting back to me,
Fixed my first question thanks to other comments here!
You have add this shortcode on your theme function file. and replace your_feild_name with real field name.
user [wcaec_order_your_field_name] shortcode on your email, so these value is apprear on email.
If you really like our team support, Please give me rating.
OK, that worked. Thanks!
Got 2 more questions:
1. Is there a way to display the country? Because I’m not finding this shortcode in your docs.
2. I want to use your plug-in only for the admin mails. Is there a way I can use the default woocommerce mails for my customers?
Sorry, But Second point is not possible.
Is there a way to exclude customer-on-hold-order.php template? That’s the only one afaik that needs to be the default one of woocommerce.
Rename \wc-advanced-email-customizer\woo-tpl\woocommerce\emails\customer-on-hold-order.php file on my plugin.
Thank You For Rating.
That’s not working I’m afraid. Only the intro and footer text is there. No order details or user information. Is there an easy way to fix this?
Can you share your admin and FTP details on my personal email id. i will add this functionality on your site.
i will send test email. But need select order Id!
What is that?
Order I’d for just send those order email for testing purpose.
Glad to see your sales went up.
Hi, a few pre-sales questions:
1) I see your list of supported emails, which does not include subscription emails. Is there any way to edit these as well? Specifically if a payment failed / retrying credit card. I use WooSubscriptions plugin. If not, any suggestions?
2) I want to be able to edit the order table to something like this, would this be possible?
3) Can I set up the billing details info and footer etc as a template to apply to all emails?
4) Can I merge in fields in the title like I my New Order email that goes to admin to say New Order: Product Name for $x (I generally only have one item per order)
5) If I were to provide you screenshots of all my emails, do you take on any freelance jobs to set it up for me? I like the idea of being able to edit it later myself, but am wondering if it would be best to hire someone who knows woo emails as well as you do.
Can you talk me with my personal email here i have discussed with all about editing woocommerce emails.
I bought your plugin, did my custom email templates but I have 2 questions – How can I center the logo at the top of my email? It’s already centered but appears on the left side, I don’t know why…
- How can I link these templates to my Woocommerce? I still receive the automatic woocommerce emails when I test it.
Thanks for your support.
For first point I need to work admin details for this issue so can you provide your admin access on my email.
For second point you need to rename email folder inside your theme woocommerce folder
If you really like our team support please give me ratting.
What if the customer choose “Locak Pickup” option, How do I put it in place of Shipping Address ?
return date('F j, Y',strtotime($wcaec_order->order_date));
Here are also working standerd woocommerce hooks.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work