Latest Version 4.5 – May 8, 2020 – view changelog
WordPress 5.4 Ready
WooCommerce 4.2+ Ready
Easily create discounts in bulk, product variations, change stock, edit attributes, change product image in your WooCommerce store. Products and variations are displayed in a spreadsheet-like table and can be edited in bulk or individual cells.
- Filter products by title, category, attributes, regular and sale price, sku, tags, long and short descriptions, product status, stock qty and status, product type, shipping class, post author, length, width, height and weight.
- Append, prepend and replace text in text fields(bulk).
- Increase/decrease by value/percent (bulk).
- Generate sale price from the regular one (bulk).
- Set, add, remove categories/attributes (bulk).
- Copy values from one field to another (bulk).
- Fill series /SKU (numbers)/.
- Show/hide product fields (columns).
- Create products and variations.
- Create variations to multiple products at once.
- Create new categories and attribute terms.
- Delete products/variations.
- Optionally delete images from server when permanently deleting products.
- Powerful Selection Manager – select products via search conditions.
- Changed fields are revertible to the original values (before saving).
- Support for custom meta fields (text, number, checkbox and select – bulk editable, arrays or objects not supported).
- Find custom meta fields from third-party plugins.
- Support for custom taxonomies – bulk editable.
- Editable attributes as different columns.
- Linked editing of selected products (quick bulk edit).
- Customizable product limit, support for large stores.
- Variation retrieval optional.
- Save and load sets(views) of product fields (columns).
- Export products to a csv file/for viewing purposes only, not meant for importing/.
- Visual mark on changed cells.
- Translation support. Built-in translations – Bulgarian, Spanish, Swedish, French, Russian, Italian
If your changes don’t get saved, enable “Use API calls when possible” in the settings.
- Product Description
- Product Short Description
- Publish Date
- Post Author
- Product Slug
- Image Gallery
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Sale Price From (direct editing only)
- Sale Price To (direct editing only)
- Tax Status
- Tax Class
- Stock Quantity
- Stock Status
- Manage Stock
- Allow Backorders
- Sold Individually
- Shipping class
- Purchase Note
- Product URL
- Button Text
- Product Status (draft,published,private,pending)
- Catalog Visibility
- Product Permalink
- Catalog Visibility
- Download Expiry
- Download Limit
- Downloadable Files (direct editing only)
- Download Type
- Product Type
- Menu Order
- Enable Reviews
Creating Products Demo
Bulk adding variations
Bulk adding variations
Show/Hide fields (2:40-2:56)
Linked editing (3:01-4:10)
Finding custom meta fields
Finding custom meta fields
Custom fields\taxonomies demo
Custom Fields Demo
Working with WPML
Working with WPML
Version 4.5 (May 8, 2020)
- Upgrade: Added new custom field type: DateTime. You can now add fields of type DateTime, e.g. format: 2020-05-08 16:40:00. - Upgrade: Added translations for the new hints. - Upgrade: Better debug info. - Upgrade: The variations titles are now fully displayed, instead of shortened like before. - Upgrade: Hint now show/hide on click, so it will be more user friendly. - Update: The plugin menu is now the full name of the plugin: WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit. - Fixed: Invalid check on calling WooCommerce action on save. - Fixed: On the last date of a sale (Sale End Date) the sale price doesn't show. - Fixed: JS error on bad formatted attachments upload dir. - Fixed: Removing products from a group issue. - Other small general bug fixes and improvements.
Version 4.4.4 (November 29, 2019)
- Upgrade: The ID field filter now accepts more values, including an advanced "filter expression" that allows specifying ranges as well as single IDs together. For more info, please check the new info sign located right next to the ID field filter. - Upgrade: The hints lib is now fully replaced with a new more advanced one. This will allow adding of more in-place help info, to help you understand easier the functionality of the plugin. Also added a few more info signs across the plugin. - Fix: SKU field doesn't escape double comma properly. - Fix: Tax Class field not getting all values. - Fix: Select/Deselect Variations button displaying on top drop-down menus. - Other small general bug fixes and improvements.
Version 4.4.4-beta1 (September 26, 2019)
This is just an important fix release. New features will be available in the final v4.4.4 release. - Fix: "Select All" checkbox not working after upgrade to WooCommerce 3.7 . - Few other small general bug fixes and improvements.
Version 4.4.3 (May 21, 2019)
- New Feature: added an "unselect vars" button on the variable products to deselect all the variations of a product. - Fix: for date fields not displaying date picker. - Fix: for an issue with attributes not showing on WooCommerce 3.6+. - Fix: for a problem where groups wouldn't load for any products in the list. Thanks to MastersIT for pointing that out. - Small general bug fixes and improvements.
Version 4.4.2 (October 5, 2018)
- Added Status “pending” to Bulk Edit dialog as it was previously available only in the grid built-in editor for the Status field. - Fixed StockStatus not saving in some cases. - Fixed not saving the change of Product Type, when option “Use API calls when possible” is enabled. - Fixed an issue with the grid where the current grid changes aren’t commit when the grid loose focus. For example, if you edit a cell and then click “Save Changes” it does nothing as the grid didn’t commit the changes when lost the focus and therefor “Save Changes” doesn’t execute. - Small general bug fixes.
Version 4.4.1 (May 23, 2018)
- “Use API calls when possible” on by default because latest WordPress does not save some fields using the regular faster method.
Version 4.4 (May 13, 2018)
- Option to call the new API calls when possible. - Optionally revert tags to text handling. - “Convert manually to UTF-8” is now called always and removed from options. - Attributes are now sorted by slug and not by ID. - Bug fixes and improvements.
Version 4.3.5 (April 24, 2018)
- Easy way to clear applied search filters. - Fixed the publish date not getting saved (in 4.3.4).
Version 4.3.4 (February 22, 2018)
- New distinctive formatting for variations. - Support for the new on backorder stock status. - Moved wp lister action calls in the woocommerce action. - Updated the headers declaring WooCommerce support. - Better compatibility with Prospress subscriptions.
Version 4.3 (December 18, 2017)
- Added the new headers declaring WooCommerce support. - Function ‘Full View’ added which expands the table to the maximum available height and hides the other controls. - Better sorting of the variations. - UTF-8 encoded slugs are now decoded in the table. - Fixed a bug for custom fields with unsupported characters. - Updated the spanish translation(thanks to Antonio Gutierrez). - Now the product update WebHook is triggered. - Confirmation dialog when active changes exist and the ‘Get Products’ button was clicked.
Version 4.2.5 (October 12, 2017)
- Support for grouped products for woocommerce >= 3.0.0. - Function ‘Revert selected’ added. - Fixed a php warning when the action calls are enabled (woo >= 3.0.0). - CSV Update is hidden by default and can be enabled when debug mode is on. - Added actions for better compatibility with third-party plugins. - Allow backorders is explicitly set to ‘not allow’ when creating variations.
Version 4.2.2 (May 5, 2017)
- Maintenance update. - Fix for woo > 3.0.0 – variation stock status should not use the new product_visibility taxonomy.
Version 4.2 (April 4, 2017)
Version 4.1.1 (October 26, 2016)
- Maintenance update. - Support for multiple skus in the search filter(comma separated). - Fix: css issue that prevented the date picker in sale start/end date to get displayed.
Version 4.1 (October 20, 2016)
- Support for new categories and attribute terms within the plugin. - The bulk variations dialog now supports custom attributes. - Added exact option for the title and sku search filters. - Updated russian translation. - Bug fixes.
Version 4.0.4 (September 23, 2016)
- Redesigned bulk variations dialog, variations now show only the selected terms plus “link all variations” support. - Revised: new variations create fewer empty keys in the database as in latest woocommerce versions. - Bug fixes.
Version 4.0.1 (August 1, 2016)
- Maintenance only. - Bug fix: html tags were stripped for custom fields on save. - Revised: post author now retrieves only administrators, shop managers and vendors, deleted for variations. - Revised: new installations now save changes in batches of 50 by default.
Version 4.0 (July 23, 2016)
- Name(of the column) support for custom fields. - Support for post_author and product_type added as a search filter. - Attributes with > 2000 terms are automatically disabled for faster page load and can later be individually enabled. Also attributes with > 100 terms are listed for enable/disable. - Deleting is done in batches of 50 to prevent php timeouts. - “Delete images from server/media library” option now enhanced to delete images when permanently deleting products. - Hovering a variable product generates a link on the right for quick selection of its variations. - Better support of RTL languages. - Sorting menu order will keep the variations grouped with the parent product.