WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Email Reminder
WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Email Reminder helps the store owner to let their customers recover the Abandoned cart by sending them cart recovery email reminders. The admin can send email reminders to the customers who were unable to complete the checkout.
In an e-commerce business, there are many strategies for Customer acquisition. Sometimes the customers add the products to their cart then leave the website due to some reason, it becomes difficult for the admin to track those customers.
Using this plugin, the admin can easily track those customers who tend to abandon their cart due to some reason, send them cart recovery email reminders, even the admin can send them SMS along with the emails.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Email Reminder
- The admin can view the list of the abandoned cart customers.
- The admin can send manual emails to any customer.
- The admin can also send the automatic text messages (SMS) to the registered customer along with the mail.
- Cron can be set by the admin to send automatic emails to customers.
- Mail templates for each follow-up mail can be set from the admin configuration.
- The admin can configure the content of the auto emails.
- The admin can view weekly, monthly, and yearly abandoned cart reports.
- View abandoned cart detail and product details.
- The admin is able to see the list of all sent emails for the abandoned cart.
- The admin can schedule auto email timing from the admin configuration.
v 1.0.0 Initial release