Let the users of your shop create public or private collections. This is an important function that must be implemented in every shop. Sometimes users may browse the shop, just to find something interesting, without the intention to buy something. Imagine that they found some products that would like to buy later. That’s why collections are handy.
Fact: After some time about 40%(tested data) will return back and will purchase some of the products they have collected. This number is here from experience.
Quick demostration video
Why this plugin is the best:
- Unlimited collections
- Public and private collections
- AJAX powered. Every action is performed using ajax for the best users experience.
- Easy to manage any collection from front-end.
- Great design that integrates with any theme
- Secure! The security is number one from this list. Every action should pass several tests in order to be accomplished.
- Settings panel integrated directly in WooCommerce.
- New: Added an option to select the roles allowed to create only private collections.
- New: Filters for args when a collection is created or updated.
- Bug fix: Call to undefined function get_editable_roles() on front-end.
- Bug fix: Redirect non logged-in users to login page.
- Added the option to select the user roles allowed to create collections.
- Added the option to hide the button for users that are not allowed to create collections(also, this includes the non-logged users).
- Added the shortcode parameter to display collections by user ID.
- Added the shortcode parameter to show the pagination. Added the shortcode parameter to set a custom query var for pagination. This is usefull when displaying multiple collections loops,
- each with pagination links.
- Added `is_woocollect()` function to check if the current page is displaying the products from a collection.
- Added the option to select the number of collections per page displayied in user account.