With this plugin you’ll be able to customize the price font, price size, price color, add a prefix, add a suffix. Also, you can make the decimals seem smaller than the main price.
It’s a WordPress/WooCommerce plugin for Developers, eShop Owners, Affiliate Marketers!
The Βenefits and usefulness depends on your knowledge in marketing! Below, we share the knowledge which was based on the creation of this Effective Marketing Tool.
Read more about the psychology of pricing and HOW TO optimize a price:
- The Left-Digit Effect
- Psychological pricing
- Selling More (Shopify)
- Pricing Tactics Based on Psychology
- How to Optimize the Elements Near Your Price
Psychological Pricing Is Your Golden Ticket to Selling More! – DEMO
Ready for Wholesales!
With this plugin you will be able to add a Prefix before prices with a “UNIT” and a “PACK” option. You can style the prices with Colors and Fonts, or you can give a next power with extra Suffix option, after the price (Pack of 10, Pack of 4, etc.).
Power your shop with the “Left Digit Effect” and “Charm Prices” – DEMO
This effect reflects how the left-most digit disproportionately affects our perception of price.
Nobody believes they”ll be persuaded to buy something simply because it”s priced $9.99 instead of $10, but studies say otherwise.
It”s called the “left-digit effect.” The difference of one or ten cent can turn a window shopper into an actual shopper, according to a 2009 study by researchers at Colorado State University and Washington State University, published in the Journal of Consumer Research.
In one test, the researchers asked participants to evaluate two identical pens: They priced one at $2.00 and the other $3.99 amazingly, 44% of the participants chose the higher-priced pen.
The psychological literature is replete with evidence for the left-digit effect.
Stores often put a product on sale and show the original price. This comparison emphasizes how much a person is saving. However, people like simple math.
Fine Fonts and Simple Syllables
Customers first react unconsciously to the price they see. Although many retailers get this wrong, even the font size can affect sales.
Full Feature List – DEMO
- Product price styling with the “Left Digit Effect”
- Custom prefix and suffix
- Ready for e-Shops, Wholesalers, Affiliate websites
- High Visibility and Feasibility
- Required the WooCommerce plugin
- Compatible with the Wp All import plugin
- Compatible with Amazon plugins (Woozone, Prosociate…)
- Cross-Browser Compatibility FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Edge
- Clean and optimized code
- Tested with latest versions of WordPress/WooCommerce
- Responsive Layout
- Regular price with custom options
- Sale price with custom options
- Appearance in widgets, related products, archives, etc.
- Working with all WooCommerce shortcodes
- Options path in WooCommerce products tab
Focused on visibility
- Follow the guidelines of Digital Marketing Strategies
- Overhaul the success of your online marketing efforts
- Give Positive impact on your business
- With Beautiful colors and typography
- Separate styles of Regular or Sale price
- Option to unstyle (default style) the regular price if the sale exist
- Wholesale Option: remove the “strike line” from the regular price
- Styling for all products: -Simple Products. -Grouped Products. -External / Affliate Products. -Variable Product.
- Prefix and Suffix with default options
- Prefix-Suffix in Regular price imported by custom fields (override the default)
- Prefix-Suffix in Sale price imported by custom fields (override the default)
- Import affiliate products by Wp All import plugin and set custom fields
- Customize Typography and colors
- Customize Decimal Point and Precision, Thousand Separator
- Unlimited price compositions (customizing)
Easy to use
- Text type forms for values
- Drop down menu for templates
- Unlimited colors with color pickers
- Drop down menu for Google WebFonts
- Just put your values and hit “Save changes”
- Four size templates
- Layout versions from small to wide
- Unlimited colors
- Almost 300 Google WebFonts
- Free support
- Design audits
- Video tutorials
Free updates and upgrades
- Often updates
- Plans with new upgrade options
Need Support? – Contact us
Free Support for the Woo Product Price Styler plugin provided on CodeCanyon comments or conducted through our support form, where you can submit your product related questions, bug-findings, suggestions, etc.
Custom Support – Contact us
The plugin is cleanly integrated with WooCommerce. Also works properly with the most used and famous plugins and themes. If you need custom support regarding third party plugins/themes we can provide under a small extra fee.
VERSION 1.7 – 5 Sep 2018
# Improved - Compatibility with WordPress 4.9.8 # Improved - Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.4.5
VERSION 1.6 – major update – 21 Nov 2017
# Improved - Compatibility with WordPress 4.9+ # Improved - Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.2.4+ # NEW - Hide Prefix/Suffix by custom fields # Fixed - Minor bugs
VERSION 1.5 – major update – 4 Okt 2017
# Improved - Compatibility with WpAllimport plugin # Improved - Compatibility with Woozone, Prosociate plugins # Fixed - Currency position # Fixed - Minor bugs
VERSION 1.4 – major update – 13 Apr 2017
# NEW - Options for Variable products # Improved - Styling for Variable products # Improved - Compatibility with WordPress 4.7+ # Improved - Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0+ # Fixed - Minor bugs
VERSION 1.3 – minor update – 21 Mar 2017
# NEW - Added custom field keys in dropdown for prefix & suffix while product view in admin side # NEW - Optimized plugin code, layout changes in admin section & front view # Fixed - Variable products price display is not displaying the range of prices with a option in admin side # Fixed - Solved bug of unstyle regular price
VERSION 1.2 – minor update – 24 Jan 2017
# NEW - Styling for all products: -Simple Products. -Grouped Products. -External / Affliate Products. -Variable Product.
VERSION 1.1 – major update – 9 Nov 2016
# NEW - Regular Price Prefix by custom fields # NEW - Sale Price Prefix by custom fields # NEW - Prefix and Suffix character length option # Fixed - Typography compatibility for every WooCommerce theme # Fixed - Price size in mobile screen 480px smaller
VERSION 1.0.6 – minor update – 7 Nov 2016
# Fixed - Responsiveness for mobile devices
VERSION 1.0.5 – minor update – 31 May 2016
# NEW - Option to remove Strike Line from Regular Price
VERSION 1.0.4 – minor update – 16 May 2016
# NEW - Regular Price Suffix by custom fields
VERSION 1.0.3 – major update – 9 April 2016
# NEW - Google Fonts with drop down menu # Fixed - Prefix and Suffix styles
VERSION 1.0.2 – minor update – 7 April 2016
# NEW - Option to unstyle the regular price if the sale price exist # NEW - Import suffix value by custom fields # NEW - Wp All import plugin compatibility # Fixed - Different wordpress themes compatibility
VERSION 1.0.1 – minor update – 3 April 2016
# NEW - WP 4.4.2 / 4.5 compatibility # NEW - Separate options for each price # Fixed - Double appearance of regular price
VERSION 1.0.0, 2 April 2016
# Initial release