Did you seen the difference between [$14.90] and [$15] price effect?
It’s called “Left Digit Effect”. Why is the left digit so important? Because it anchors the perceived magnitude. Our brains encode numbers so quickly (and beyond consciousness) that we encode the size of a number before we finish reading it.
Now you can emphasize the new base digit by visually minimizing the digits after the decimal.
Quickly get your customer’s attention!
Until now, the WooCommerce plugin, used the “Small Size Effect”. With the NEW “Woo Product Price Styler” plugin, you can apply the “Left Digit Effect” on every WooCommerce theme, e-Shop / Wholesales / Affiliate website!
Make prices seem lower by adjusting the surrounding elements. A good technique involves the some words and phrases near your price.
Use the “Prefix” and “Suffix” if you want people to perceive your price to be low, then make sure that the lexical elements near your price — i.e., the words and phrases — are congruent with a small magnitude, so words like “small,” “low,” “little,” etc.Read more about the psychology of pricing and HOW TO optimize a price. Resources:
- The Left-Digit Effect
- Psychological pricing
- Selling More (Shopify)
- Pricing Tactics Based on Psychology
- How to Optimize the Elements Near Your Price
The top e-shops trusted the price style effects: Prefix, Suffix, Left Digit Effect.
Examples of Amazon, Aliexpress, Argos, Sainsbury’s, eBay, Zappos and more…
Psychological Pricing Is Your Golden Ticket to Selling More! – DEMO
Ready for Wholesales! – DEMO
With this plugin you will be able to add a Prefix before prices with a “UNIT” and a “PACK” option. You can style the prices with Colors and Fonts, or you can give a next power with extra Suffix option, after the price (Pack of 10, Pack of 4, etc.).
Power your shop with the “Left Digit Effect” and “Charm Prices” – DEMO
This effect reflects how the left-most digit disproportionately affects our perception of price.
Nobody believes they”ll be persuaded to buy something simply because it”s priced $9.99 instead of $10, but studies say otherwise.
It”s called the “left-digit effect.” The difference of one or ten cent can turn a window shopper into an actual shopper, according to a 2009 study by researchers at Colorado State University and Washington State University, published in the Journal of Consumer Research.
In one test, the researchers asked participants to evaluate two identical pens: They priced one at $2.00 and the other $3.99 amazingly, 44% of the participants chose the higher-priced pen.
The psychological literature is replete with evidence for the left-digit effect.
Stores often put a product on sale and show the original price. This comparison emphasizes how much a person is saving. However, people like simple math.
Fine Fonts and Simple Syllables
Customers first react unconsciously to the price they see. Although many retailers get this wrong, even the font size can affect sales.
- This is a “must-have” plugin extension for every Woo Commerce theme! A light plugin for e-Shops, Wholesales, Affiliate sites.
- With this plugin you will be able to give style the prices with Colors and Fonts, or you can give a next power with a Prefix and Suffix.
- That means, you can Power your shop with the “Left Digit Effect” and “Charm Prices” and be Ready for Advanced Marketing!
The “Success of the Price Styling” is to focus on “Psychological Pricing” and “Improve your Sales”!
Full Feature List – DEMO
- Product price styling with prefix and suffix
- Ready for e-Shops, Wholesalers, Affiliate websites
- High Visibility and Feasibility
- Required the WooCommerce plugin
- Compatible with the Wp All import plugin
- Cross-Browser Compatibility FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Edge
- Clean and optimized code
- Tested with latest versions of wordpress
- Responsive Layout
- Regular price with custom options
- Sale price with custom options
- Appearance in widgets, related products, archives, etc.
- Working with all WooCommerce shortcodes
- Options path in WooCommerce products tab
Focused on visibility
- Follow the guidelines of Digital Marketing Strategies
- Overhaul the success of your online marketing efforts
- Give Positive impact on your business
- With Beautiful colors and typography
- Separate styles of Regular or Sale price
- Option to unstyle (default style) the regular price if the sale exist
- Wholesale Option: remove the “strike line” from the regular price
- Styling for all products: -Simple Products. -Grouped Products. -External / Affliate Products. -Variable Product.
- Prefix and Suffix with default options
- Prefix-Suffix in Regular price imported by custom fields (override the default)
- Prefix-Suffix in Sale price imported by custom fields (override the default)
- Import affiliate products by Wp All import plugin and set custom fields
- Customize Typography and colors
- Customize Decimal Point and Precision, Thousand Separator
- Unlimited price compositions (customizing)
Easy to use
- Text type forms for values
- Drop down menu for templates
- Unlimited colors with color pickers
- Drop down menu for Google WebFonts
- Just put your values and hit “Save changes”
- Four size templates
- Layout versions from small to wide
- Unlimited colors
- Almost 300 Google WebFonts
- Free support
- Design audits
- Video tutorials
Free updates and upgrades
- Often updates
- Plans with new upgrade options
Theme Developers – DEMO
WordPress theme developers are most welcome to include our product into your themes. The plugin is cleanly integrated with WooCommerce. With often updates and upgrades we promise always a beautiful design! Give your customers now, the first Advanced Marketing Tool and a new value to your themes!
Support for the Woo Product Price Styler plugin is on CodeCanyon comments or conducted through our support form, where you can submit your product related questions, bug-findings, suggestions, etc.
VERSION 1.4 – major update – 13 Apr 2017
# NEW - Options for Variable products # Improved - Styling for Variable products # Improved - Compatibility with WordPress 4.7+ # Improved - Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0+ # Fixed - Minor bugs
VERSION 1.3 – minor update – 21 Mar 2017
# NEW - Added custom field keys in dropdown for prefix & suffix while product view in admin side # NEW - Optimized plugin code, layout changes in admin section & front view # Fixed - Variable products price display is not displaying the range of prices with a option in admin side # Fixed - Solved bug of unstyle regular price
VERSION 1.2 – minor update – 24 Jan 2017
# NEW - Styling for all products: -Simple Products. -Grouped Products. -External / Affliate Products. -Variable Product.
VERSION 1.1 – major update – 9 Nov 2016
# NEW - Regular Price Prefix by custom fields # NEW - Sale Price Prefix by custom fields # NEW - Prefix and Suffix character length option # Fixed - Typography compatibility for every WooCommerce theme # Fixed - Price size in mobile screen 480px smaller
VERSION 1.0.6 – minor update – 7 Nov 2016
# Fixed - Responsiveness for mobile devices
VERSION 1.0.5 – minor update – 31 May 2016
# NEW - Option to remove Strike Line from Regular Price
VERSION 1.0.4 – minor update – 16 May 2016
# NEW - Regular Price Suffix by custom fields
VERSION 1.0.3 – major update – 9 April 2016
# NEW - Google Fonts with drop down menu # Fixed - Prefix and Suffix styles
VERSION 1.0.2 – minor update – 7 April 2016
# NEW - Option to unstyle the regular price if the sale price exist # NEW - Import suffix value by custom fields # NEW - Wp All import plugin compatibility # Fixed - Different wordpress themes compatibility
VERSION 1.0.1 – minor update – 3 April 2016
# NEW - WP 4.4.2 / 4.5 compatibility # NEW - Separate options for each price # Fixed - Double appearance of regular price
VERSION 1.0.0, 2 April 2016
# Initial release