Compatible with WHMCS 7.4 & WordPress 4.9.2
If you are looking for an alternate to WHMCS-Bridge with one-time payment, life-time updates and several advantages
Note: The plugin also works with with WHMpress which offers you all pricing components, tabls, comobos, buttons, lists and ajax domain search in between WP content pages.
WCAP will bring WHMCS Client Area to WordPress, this is the part that user will access after logging into to their WHMCS. It also offers ordering and cart.
Having this plugin installed your customers will not need to leave your WordPress website to manage their accounts.
This integration will provide your customers a user-friendly and consistent customer experience. Adding value to your Hosting website
Build with API’sSince it is based on WHMCS API, WCAP will not fetch whole WHMCS client area as its (like in case of WHMCS-Bridge). Instead, it communicates with WHMCS in the background to transfer only data over Ajax. And then renders the data using standard WordPress techniques, hence giving your options to change the look & feel as needed.
Style it Up
Who said styling had to be boring? Sick of trying to write custom CSS to match plugins output with your theme? Try WCAPs built-in style options. WCAP is coded to inherit fonts, headings and other basic styling from your WP theme, for the rest you can easily change fonts, colors, borders etc, to really tweak the look and feel. By design, it works with any WP theme, And the styling is no more depended on your WHMCS styling. Now match with your theme without writing custom CSS>
- One time payment, lifetime free updates
- Hide unwanted pages/ Menus
- Options to hide WHMCS Side Bars,
- Link Menu to custom URLs Inbuilt style manager so you can match
- Built with Ajax
- Built with Native WordPress plugin techniques
- Easily implement custom CSS
- Well documented with tutorials and videos
WCAP is the most complete, flexible & customizable, API based WHMCS Client Area Integration solution for WordPress on the market.
Along with WHMCS API, WCAP uses WHMPress Helper – a custom extended WHMCS API for extended Ajax functionality. WHMPress helper is not part of the WordPress Plugin but is included in the package and is installed in WHMCS.
This plugin is part of WHMPress – WHMCS WP Integration Stack.
- 2.6.0 - 26th January - bug removed in helper for verification email redirection - new shortcode whmpress-extended domain search implimented, multidomain ordering functions added - several tweaks - password change bug fixed - Fixed bug in debug showing warning for whcom - tweaked order process shortcode - custom templates form theme folders implemented - templates are now in their own folder - option added to ignore SSL warnings