« See all FAQs for [White Label] Translate it - A New Premium Translator for iOS
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. Does the current requires some cloud paid services?
- Yes, at the moment Translate it has implemented 2 translation cloud services: Yandex and Google. After purchase we will need to do some extra work to connect that but this will be completely free. You’ll have to purchase your translation cloud service and after we will adjust it for you.
2. In your demo the app sometimes returns a wrong translated phrase or word. Why?
- This is happening because we are using on development environment a free version of Google and Yandex cloud and it has some limitations on requests. But this will disappear if after purchase these services will be changed with other paid from Google or Yandex. It’s up to you.
3. Is the app ready to be uploaded on App Store?
- In case that you’ll implement the 1 and 2 question from here, prepare App Store description, screenshots, your custom logo and maybe redesign the app a little, then Yes.
4. Do you have a stable version of keyboard extension?
- At the moment we added only the beta version, but we continue to improve it.