white-label-branding-screenshots/02-white-label-branding-options-advanced.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/03-white-label-branding-branding-options.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/04-white-label-branding-branding-dashboard.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/05-white-label-branding-branding-email.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/06-white-label-branding-navigation-reorder.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/07-white-label-branding-navigation-hide-menu.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/08-white-label-branding-navigation-hide-sub-menu.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/09-white-label-branding-navigation-toolbar.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/10-white-label-branding-role-capabilities.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/11-white-label-branding-dashboard-tool.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/12-white-label-branding-license-key.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/13-white-label-branding-downloadable-content.jpg white-label-branding-screenshots/14-white-label-branding-screen-options.jpg
White Label Login for WordPressIf you ever wanted to change the look of the default WordPress login, and have your site stand out from the crowd White Label Login for WordPress is the plugin for you.
White Label Login for WordPress provides different modules for WordPress login:
- Slide-, Push-, and Modal Login
- Advanced Security features like Google 2-Step Verification (authenticator), Google reCAPTCHA, Access by IP address, IP frequency testing
- NEW: Suspend user accounts with custom message
- NEW: Force user logout if their account has been suspended
- Maintenance Mode with Countdown Timer and Password Protect
- Block source browsing
- Custom e-mails for registration and reset password
- Custom login and logout redirects by User Role
- Custom links for each form
- Insert dynamic login and logout link in the WordPress menu, and dynamic buttons in your content with shortcodes
- Re-write rules for wp-admin and wp-login.php.
- Panic key for bypassing White Label Login for WordPress
- Social Network login supporting Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and Microsoft Live.
- Translation compatible with Easy Translation Manager for WordPress and WPML.
- And last but not least Visual CSS Editor for customizing colors and fonts for each screen. Supports 600+ Google Fonts.
Customizing the default WordPress login has never been easier. Make your site stand out from the crowd!
Version 18.104.22.168303 – October 14, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Social Connection Facebook is missing the email of the user
- Bug Fixed: Social Connection Facebook is missing the first name and last name
- Update: Social Connection Facebook API updated to version 2.8
Version 22.214.171.124807 – September 22, 2016
- Update: Added Chinese language files .po/.mo
- Update: Added Korean language files .po/.mo
- Update: Added new English (US) language files .po/.mo
- Compatibility Fix: New User Approve plugin. When using White Label Login registration form was breaking due to the way New User Approve handles registration
Version 126.96.36.199174 – August 22, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: Added troubleshooting option to force loading add-in resources with https
Version 188.8.131.52494 – August 3, 2016
- New Feature: Added option to suspend accounts with custom message
- New Feature: Force user logout if their account has been suspended
- New Feature: Added filter by Suspended in User List
Version 184.108.40.206668 – July 3, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Do not password protect wp-cron
- Bug Fixed: New user email link broken in some cases when login rewrite is used
- New Feature: Option to disable the WordPress strength meter (saving resources)
- Update: Only remove the password strength meter from the frontend. In wp-admin it will still be used.
Version 220.127.116.11508 – May 29, 2016
- Update: Added support for selecting custom links on the Reset Password form (helpful if you want to add a Login button)
Version 18.104.22.168426 – April 14, 2016
- Compatibility Update: Changed the label from Username to Username and Email (WordPress 4.5 allows you to use either Username or Email for login)
Version 22.214.171.124395 – April 14, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: Alignments of buttons in forms (WordPress 4.5)
- Compatibility Fix: Vertical spacing of fields in forms (WordPress 4.5)
- Compatibility Fix: Change classes where the constructor has the same name as the class to __construct (PHP 7 compatibility)
- Bug Fixed: Some sites the White Label Login form is loading briefly unsettled before the page is shown
Version 126.96.36.199213 – February 25, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for clicking outside the Modal form will close it (any URL, but not when on wp-login.php)
Version 188.8.131.52291 – February 1, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When reset password form is loaded first time the strength meter is not showing the strength of the password
Version 184.108.40.206134 – December 29, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Incorrect language folder path (causes problems with translating .po files)
Version 220.127.116.11295 – October 26, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Sticky Up Animation not working properly
- Compatibility Fix: Some themes are not rendering the dynamic login/logout shortcode in menu
- New Feature: Added support for Google reCAPTHCA language
- Update: Added troubleshooting option for sites where the login Ajax is giving an http 403 response
- Update: Increased version no for Social Connection module
- Update: Added icons/fonts for additional Social Networks in the Social Connection module
Version 18.104.22.168711 – September 29, 2015
- Update: Options Panel updated to support add-on payments using Bitcoin and Alipay through Stripe.com
Version: 22.214.171.124466 – September 21, 2015
- Compatibility Fix: Custom Email for registration not working properly on WordPress 4.3.1. Added backward compatibility for WordPress 4.3 and prior to 4.3.
- Compatibility Fix: Registration Email is returning invalid key on WordPress 4.3.1.
- Bug Fixed: When using HTML registration email content, force the URL into an anchor tag, as some email clients are not correctly wrapping the full URL into a link and is returning an invalid link
Version 126.96.36.199604 – September 3, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Modal form not aligning center in viewport properly on long pages
- Update: CSS for Reset Password and Lost Password
Version 188.8.131.52315 – August 30, 2015
- New Feature: Added message to the top of the Reset Password form. Added option to change it in the Custom Labels section.
- Bug Fixed: Custom Registration email title and content not working on any WordPress version
- Bug Fixed: Remove the password from the registration email content description (WordPress 4.3)