Updated for iOS11 and Swift 4!
PROOF: Two reskins of Whack Till You Can have already been featured by Apple 650+ times! See details below…
Hey, guys! Rebeloper here!
I wanna show you how to put your app on the App Store Tonight. Not in two months, not in a week but TONIGHT.
The single hardest part of a reskin business is, knowing, what source code to buy. ESPECIALLY, if you’re new in the industry…
Watch video here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/148249787
- Written in Swift 4 – say hello to the new programming language for iOS
- iOS11 ready – embracing the power of the best OS on mobile
- 64 bit supported – always up to date with Apple’s requirements
- iPhoneX, iPhone8, iPhone8 Plus and iPad Pro ready – beautiful on all devices
- AdMob Banner – top banner throughout the whole game
- Chartboost Interstitials – full screen ads with Ads Frequency feature
- Game Center Leaderboard – rank, challenge and share your best score
- Rating System – smart rating powered by iRate
- No Ads In App Purchase – boost your revenue
Watch video here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/148338717
Setup and Reskin
Only 27 images to reskin. Easiest reskin ever! You’ll be ready in under an hour.
When adding the Level System you will have only 15 images to reskin.
When you purchase a Rebeloper Source Code you purchase more than just a source code. You purchase the awesome documentation and constant support. Just take a look at the 35 pages long step by step documentation.
Got a question?
Ask it in the comments section. We answer each and every question in less than 24 hours, but mostly within 3 hours (if we’re not asleep). Customer happiness is our #1 priority.
And of course, we offer a 14 days money back guarantee.
10.0.0 – (30.10.2017)
• Updated to iOS 11 and Swift 4 – this version will run only in Xcode 9
5.0.0 – (21.09.2016)
• Updated to iOS 10 and Swift 3 – this version will run only in Xcode 8+
4.2.0 – (14.12.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added Fyber (files changed: GameData.plist, RebeloperKitMini.swift, AppDelegate.m, Info.plist, Bridging-Header.h; added files: fyber-sdk-lib, FyberCocos2dHelper.h/.m, CoreLocation.framework and MediaPlayer.framework)