WebViewGold. The WebView solution that just works.Let’s convert your websites and web apps into apps for macOS devices. This app template supports all kinds of web apps/websites (including HTML, PHP, WordPress, Progressive Web Apps, HTML 5 Games, WiX, Jimdo, bubble.is, …). WebViewGold comes with a 100% Mac App Store approval guarantee: Receive a full refund of your license if Apple rejects your app built with WebViewGold (by claiming within 14 days after purchase). Use your web app or HTML as basis and this Xcode package wraps your content into a real, native macOS app! An excellent approach to gain access to millions of Mac App Store customers. No coding, no more plugins needed. It just works.
- Optimized for exceptional performance
- Ready for Mac App Store
- Full support for latest Mac lineup & latest macOS Mojave
- Easy: Just define your URL (or your local HTML folder) and WebViewGold takes care of the rest!
- HTML5 Audio & Video support
- HTML5 Games supported
- Support for HTML File Uploads
- Powerful WebKit Web Rendering Engine
- All kinds of web apps/websites supported (including HTML, PHP, WordPress, Progressive Web Apps, HTML 5 Games, ...)
- Smart Cache Management
- In-App Purchase API (available on 10th February 2020)
- Your app built with WebViewGold will save all cookies (including login session cookies) until they expire (this is defined by your server/your site)
- Offline Screen with “Try again” button if the macOS app is unable to connect to your web app
- “First Run” Dialog (e.g. “Thanks for downloading this app!”)
- Splash Screen / Welcome Launch Screen while loading the app itself
- Native macOS Activity Indicator / Loading Sign while loading your web app
- Free support + free updates
Will Apple approve this app for the Mac App Store?
Yes, WebViewGold comes with an App Store approval guarantee. Take a look at our example app. However, App Store approval highly depends on the content you provide in your app as WebViewGold does not provide content by itself. If Apple rejects your app, we can offer you a full refund of the WebViewGold license (by claiming within 14 days after purchase). Please make sure to submit an app using a website/web app that behaves like a real macOS app (for example by using responsive design). Make sure that the content does not contradict the legal requirements of the Apple Developer Program. Please feel free to send all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are 100% here to help you!
What version of Xcode is required?
WebViewGold is optimized for the latest non-beta version of Xcode from the Mac App Store. No coding required.