WebViewGold. The WebView solution that just works.
The best feature? No coding and no more plugins needed! Our macOS WebView app template supports all kinds of web apps/websites:
- Optimized for exceptional performance
- Ready for Mac App Store
- In-App Purchases API & In-App Subscriptions API
- Full support for latest Mac lineup & latest macOS Catalina
- Easy: Just define your URL (or your local HTML folder) and WebViewGold takes care of the rest!
- Always up-to-date
- HTML5 Audio & Video support
- HTML5 Games supported
- Support for HTML File Uploads
- Powerful WebKit Web Rendering Engine
- All kinds of web apps/websites supported (including HTML, PHP, WordPress, Progressive Web Apps, HTML 5 Games, ...)
- Smart Performance Cache Mechanism
- Your app built with WebViewGold will save all cookies (including login session cookies) until they expire (this is defined by your server/your site)
- Offline Screen with “Try again” button if the macOS app is unable to connect to your web app
- “First Run” Dialog (e.g. “Thanks for downloading this app!”)
- Splash Screen / Welcome Launch Screen while loading the app itself
- Native macOS Activity Indicator / Loading Sign while loading your web app
- Free updates
- ...and much more! Check all features of our WebViewGold WebView app template and convert your web apps into a macOS (or mobile Android/iOS) apps today!
You only need to use your web app or HTML as a basis and WebViewGold will wrap your content into a real, native macOS app using an advanced WebView approach!
Will Apple approve this app for the Mac App Store?
Yes, WebViewGold comes with an App Store approval guarantee. Take a look at our example app. However, Mac App Store approval highly depends on the content you provide in your app as WebViewGold does not provide content by itself. If Apple rejects your app within the Mac App Store review process, we can offer you a full refund of the WebViewGold license (by claiming within 14 days after purchase). Please make sure to submit an app using a website/web app that behaves like a real macOS app (for example, by using a responsive design). Make sure that the content does not contradict the legal requirements of the Apple Developer Program. Please feel free to send all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are happy to help you!
What version of Xcode is required?
WebViewGold is optimized for the latest non-beta version of Xcode from the Mac App Store. No coding required.