How to disable “pull to refresh” action?
We haven’t implemented a Pull Down to Refresh feature. I guess, you should try to disable it in your web application via JS
Hi how it works? I need to modify design of my site into mobile?
Yes, that’s the idea. You need to have a responsive website and it will be displayed in our app.
hi, another questions :
1) i have a page for user login (is possible save login information so that when the user opens the app is already logged)
2) i wanna show a specific page ( only when I open the app the first time)
1) I am afraid that there is no such feature in the app.
2) This should be addressed in your website not in our app.
is it possible add this custom feature? how much for this?
Saving passwords in Webview is not a good practice and we can’t guarantee you that it will work on all available Webview engines.
We prefet to stay away from such clumsy implementations,
Cant download preview with out creating account on download service. Good luck!
The link is updated.
hello do i change the app name
You must change it, because it has to be unique among all other apps uploaded in Google Play.
Please check these FAQs:
It will be nice to read all of the FAQs: https://codecanyon.net/item/webview-with-splash-screen-and-scrollable-tabs/3958235/support
hello thanks and in 6.0.1 users cant upload photos what should i do ?
Please refer to this FAQ: https://codecanyon.net/item/webview-with-splash-screen-and-scrollable-tabs/3958235/faqs/21762
Basically, we haven’t implemented specific upload feature.
and can you help me with codes to blog adsense ads showing in my website and remain with admob only
I guess you understand that our app displays your website. So, if you want to hide something, you should do it on the website. Possible option is to detect that a mobile phone opens the website and to hide the adsense.
thanks i love this support team
We are glad to hear that.
hello how to add popup admob
I am afraid that this app doesn’t have Interstitial Ads. IF you want to integrate them, you should check AdMob’s documentation: https://firebase.google.com/docs/admob/android/interstitial
before i buy your script
i want to ask
1. this code support splash screen? and in splashscreen can set delay time?
2. support notification with onesignal? and if i press notification directly go to article in my web (my web using wordpress)?
3. can set internal and external url? i mean if i set my url in internal url, all my url web opened in webview, NOT in default browser, can you?
4. can set intens whatsapp?
5. can download with google drive or dropbox?
6. can set pull-to-refresh (disable or enable if not used)?
important to me is notification with onesignal (can this script opened and directly go to url article) and splash screen to can set delay or auto showup splashscreen?
sorry to many ask, coz i Disappointed to three source code (i buy to in codecanyon, but not according to my wishes
1) Yes, there is a splash screen, which is represented by an image file. You can define the delay as well.
2) There is integration of OneSignal Push Service. But, when a notification is received you can’t jump into a certain article. The main goal of it is to use for promotions or engage the user with the app.
3) There is no Internal or External setting. Basically, all URLs that are tapped by the user will be opened in the Webview app.
4) There are no intents. If you have knowledge, you can add them but they are not included in the original app.
5) This has to be tested. I can’t guarantee you that.
6) The idea of the app is to mimic real app, so there are no browser specific gestures.
No worries! We encourage our potential customers to ask their questions upfront. We don’t want to buy something that doesn’t suit your needs.
How to Disable Landscape Mode? And fixed on portrait mode only?
I guess you don’t want the page to be reloaded when the orientation is changed. To solve this please read this FAQ: https://codecanyon.net/item/webview-with-splash-screen-and-scrollable-tabs/3958235/faqs/17193
If this is not what you want and you want to make the app to work only in portrait, do the following:
So the final variant for .SplashScreenActivity would be:
Hello can you include this in the next update:
thank you for you time, and an awesome app! (also if there is slightly a better guide then this on as to where to add the code, I can do that)...
I am afraid that this deep linking is related to native apps not to Webview apps. So, it can’t be integrated for websites displayed in Webview component.
Hi, if I buy I can pay an extra money, for you to configure, I need only the icon without ads and menus. Just open the whole site in webview
We are available for freelance, so we can do it. Be aware that the responsibility to upload the app to Google Play will be yours.
demo link down please check it.
The links is updated: http://www.filedropper.com/webviewv21
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to change the color of the background of the arrow and tabs. My pages are mainly white and it looks very weird with the default bg
There is an XML file that is responsible for the background color: /res/values/colors.xml
Inside there is a defined color:
In order to understand how to define the color, please read this article: http://stackoverflow.com/a/17239853
So, before defining the hex color – in our case ffffff – you should define the transparency – in our case CC, which is 80% transparent white.
The software can integrate Doubleclick for Publishers google ads
This app acts as a wrapper for mobile websites. Basically, if you website displays ads, they should be displayed in the app as well. To be 100% sure, just provide us with your website URL and we could create a demo for you.
I can manually upgrade this version after purchase to be able to integrate the audience ad network Facebook ads or double click publisher google
When you purchase the product, you have the rights to modify it or extend it according to your needs. Of course, you need some programming knowledge related to Android.
Be aware that we are not responsible for any circumstances that are related to these modifications.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work