webview-snaps/Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone X - 2018-11-16 at 15.38.30.png webview-snaps/Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone X - 2018-11-16 at 15.42.24.png webview-snaps/Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone X - 2018-11-16 at 20.33.14.png webview-snaps/Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone X - 2018-11-16 at 20.33.17.png webview-snaps/Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone X - 2018-11-16 at 20.43.54.png webview-snaps/Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone X - 2018-11-16 at 20.43.59.png webview-snaps/Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone X - 2018-11-16 at 20.44.04.png
With the help of this project, you can quickly and efficiently load your website onto an iOS app utilizing cutting-edge tools like Xcode and Swift 5.0. The app uses WKWebView to provide amazing user experiences thanks to its high performance characteristics. Within the app, multiple pages can be opened, and local websites can be used after some straightforward configuration. The code is organized and well-documented for simple customization, and it supports features like deep linking, cookie sharing, AdMob, alerts, in-app purchases, and app ratings. The project’s thorough text and video documentation offers instructions on how to quickly adapt the app to meet your unique needs.
- Latest Technologies – App supports iOS 12 and built with latest XCode and Swift 5.0
- High Performance – Deliver high performance using WKWebView.
- Multiple Page – If you want to open multiple pages in same app to open, we gives you option to do that with simple configuration.
- Local site – You can use local site by replacing some contents.
- Awsome code quality – Code is clean and very well structured. Commented most of the thing for better understanding.
- Step by step Documentation – From the documentation, you can easily setup and configure SDKs and the app in just few minutes.
- Easy customization – We have lots of options to configure the app. It takes just a few minutes to configure and allows you to make an app as per your need. You can change theme, app icon and much more and design it easily using our documentation.
- Cookies Support – App supports WKWebView with cookie sharing.
- Admob – The app supports AdMob banners & interstitial. You just need to configure AdMob with banner & interstitial ids.
- Notifications Support – We have 2 options to send a notification. By OneSignal and by firebase.
- In App Purchases – App supports In-App purchase to remove ads from the app. *In-App purchases require an extended license.
- WKWebView – App uses WKWebView to load content in webview that offers consistent API.
- App Rater – This functionality will help remind your users to review your app on the App Store/in your app.
- Deep Linking – App supports deep linking that allows you to load pages from a safari to your app with same url.
Any questions / Feature request?
If you have any questions or feature request regarding this app, you can ask in the comment section. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
V1.5 Updated to latest version. Used SPM V1.4 Updated pods to remove UIWebView Dependency to resolve appstore upload rejection V1.3 Updated swift version from 4.2 to 5.0 V1.2 Add new application type Set dynamic statusbar background color with new application type V1.1 Bug Fixes related to Admob Add option for show/hide when webview scrolls in configuration V1.0 Initial release