Website Diagnosis is a cool tool for detecting broken & invalid links through out your website. Complete website check for broken or invalid links. It also has the ability to detect Link Redirects & track the Redirected URL and also capable of Parked Domain detection.Using this tool, you can easily track down invalid/broken links, page redirects, parked domains anywhere in your complete website.
- Complete website check for broken links
- Keep a track on the DOM Performance in each page. Its a performance best practice to have the count as much low as possible. This tool highlights pages DOM Performance in a very intuitive manner so that you don’t go around counting in each page
Detect links which redirect to other pages
Many times we face with such problems of updating all the redirecting links. This feature helps out a lot in such cases by listing down the list of all the redirect links in your complete website.
- Detect Parked Domains [Beta]
- Get a detailed summary of each link – Trace down the source of Broken links in just seconds
Change LogVersion 1.3 – 21 May 12
- New Feature – DOM Analysis
This enables the detection of DOM elements in a page – The lesser the DOM elements the better the performance.
- Bug fix – Added nesting to subfolders when parent url redirects
- Enhancement – Ability to parse & follow
- New Feature – Page speed analysis
- Bug fix – Removes 404 error for pages which require Referrer to be set & increased the depth of redirection from 2 to 4
- Detection for JS & CSS broken links
- Detection for Broken or invalid image links
[Note] The demo link provided here might be slow since its being hosted on my own machine, low bandwidth actually!