Webinse Daily Deals
Want to attract more attention to your products? Then Magento Daily Deal is for you!
Even if your product is good, customers not always buy it. But if they see some special proposition that is limited in time and quantity, they get more interested in it. Daily Deals is a very popular extension on the web-sites that helps to attract more people to your online-store.
Our extension allows you to show countdown and three informational blocks under it: the comparison between the usual price and special price, mount of the bought items and items that left. Also you can customize in System => Configuration => Daily Deals the color of the countdown and informational block.
You can add the deal product in two ways: in the grid of our extension and in the Catalog => Manage Products.
Also, you will get our widget that will be located in the widget. This widget can be customized by the following settings: amount of items, that shown; the border and count down color. The client can also link right from the widget to the all items with special prices.
Note: In order Daily Deals extension works properly you need to set up Cron job first.
Note: This extension might work incorrectly with catalog flat categories enabled
Note: This extension creates deals for configurable and associated simple products and controls qty decrements for both. Because of one special price for all associated products, there is no ability to set deal for products with certain option.
- SUPPORT of Configurable, Simple, Downloadable and Virtual product
- Customizable sidebar
- Ability to run multiple deals
- Ability to set time and date of start and end of the deal
- Informative Status updates to assist in management: running, ended, pending
- Ability to display qty of remaining products by the special price
- Ability to display qty of bought products by the deal price
- Preventive messages about qty of the products for management
- Comparison between the discount price and actual value of each product
- Webinse Daily Deals widget
- Customization of the qty of shown items in the widget
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, installation requires little time and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Daily Deals Extension version 2.5.4 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-1.9 and guaranteed to work with Magento default theme.
Jun 17 2017 – Version 2.5.4
- Standardized menus - ACL options and config tabs
Apr 28 2017 – Version 2.5.2
- removed MEQP1 warnings
Feb 08 2017 – Version 2.5.1
- Fixed issues missing attributes select when product flat tables enabled - Fixed installation issue - Minor fixes
Feb 07 2017 – Version 2.5.0
- Fixed issues with configurable products - Added possibility to show countdown for products on Homepage - Minor fixes
Jan 26 2017 – Version 2.4.1
- Minor bugfixing
Jan 25 20175 – Version 2.4.0
- Added support of configurable products - Minor bug fixes
Nov 20 2015 – Version 2.2.1
- Bug Fixed
Jul 03 2015 – Version 2.2.0
- Improved product selection - Set Password for uninstall script - Support bundle product - Reformatted code with Webinse style - Bug Fixed
May 20 2015 – Version 2.1.1
- Changed logic when saving the category of deals
Apr 29 2015 – Version 2.1.0
- Implemented 'Daily Deal Categories' logic - Added new deal status - Added new attribute to product - Added new attributes and tab to category - Automatically launch deal categories - Added mass action to deal categories grid - Added possibility to change template for dailydeals page - Added configuration to disable/enable deals info blocks - Fixed cron logic bug - Fixed set deals price logic
Dec 08 2014 – Version 1.4.0
- Improved deals countdown - Added new configurations
Oct 20 2014 – Version 1.2.1
- Changed deals widget - FIxed a couple of bugs
Oct 14 2014 – Version 1.2.0
- Added new options to the System->Configuration - Added countdown to the category page - Fixed a couple of bugs
Aug 5 2014 – Version 1.0.0
- First stable release
May 17 2014 – Version 0.1.4
- Initial release