PHP / JS application for video manipulation. Allows you to cut the video into pieces and combine them. Convert video formats: MP4, WEBM, FLV, OGV.
Features and capabilities
- For video manipulations are used server application FFmpeg.
- Ability to cut and combine pieces of video.
- Convert video formats: MP4, WEBM, FLV, OGV.
- Import and merge video, images, audio.
- Ability to overlay text on video.
- Ability to add background audio.
- Showing the progress of processing.
- Processing queue system for users.
- Facebook authentication
- Google authentication
- Registration, authorization, password recovery.
- HTML5 video player.
- Upload video 3 ways: file, from YouTube, by URL.
- Cut fast – cut the fragment without re-encoding.
- Simple files database.
- Simple configuration (in file).
- Ability to translate interface. Ready translation files for English and Russian.
- Nice interface and adaptive layout (Bootstrap 4).
- Open and clean source code.
- Linux server (other is not tested)
- PHP 5.3+ (including 7.0+)
- Web server Apache or Nginx
- FFmpeg 2.8+
- Availability of Cron
Test script for your Ffmpeg installation: http://wvedemo.wdevblog.net.ru/test_server.zip
CHANGELOG 1.2.1 - Multiple file uploads. - Ability to upload images and audio. - Ability to add overlay text. - Ability to translate interface. Ready translation files for English and Russian. - Support Ffmpeg 4.0+ 1.2.0 - Added registration, authorization, password recovery. - Added function "Cut fast". 1.1.0 - Added Google authentication. - Improved pagination in Users list (Admin area). - Get frame image improvements.