INSTALLATION GUIDEFirst of all, copy demo folder and paste to your server/localhost.
- Run the wchat directory.
- It will redirect to /install directory.
- Step 1: Choose language. and click Next
- Step 2: Create a database with phpmyadmin.
- Step 3: Enter database dbhostname,dbusername,dbpassword,dbname. and click Next
- Step 4: Enter Admin login details. and click Next
- All is done Installation completed. click on frontend and enjoy with wchat
INTRODUCTIONWchat is a popular responsive php ajax inbox messaging (Chat) WebApp for websites, mobile apps and control panels. It is a responsive chating app that is Built with PHP/MySQLI-PDO and design with CSS framework Bootstrap 3.3.6 It utilizes all of the Bootstrap components in its design and re-styles many commonly used plugins to create a consistent design that can be used as a user interface for web and mobile applications. Wchat is based on a modular design, which allows it to be easily customized and built upon. This documentation will guide you through installing the wchat and exploring the various components that are bundled with the wchat.
Username : smith / 1234 and Donna / 1234
Admin Login Detail
Admin Panel admin / admin
- Frontend - Bug clear of v-1.2 - Improve message notifiations - More fast More Smooth
- Frontend - Facebook Login - Multi-language - Admin Configurations
- Frontend - Whatsapp like unseen message notification - Skype like user search and contact list - More fast more smooth..
- Admin Panel - User management - Messages management - Multi Admin User - Multi Admin Theme
- Intial Release