INTRODUCTIONWchat is a popular responsive php ajax inbox messaging (Chat) WebApp for websites, mobile apps and control panels. It is a responsive chating app that is Built with PHP/MySQLI-PDO and design with CSS framework Bootstrap 3.3.6 It utilizes all of the Bootstrap components in its design and re-styles many commonly used plugins to create a consistent design that can be used as a user interface for web and mobile applications. Wchat is based on a modular design, which allows it to be easily customized and built upon. This documentation will guide you through installing the wchat and exploring the various components that are bundled with the wchat.
Pre-sale Question or Support – Free InstallationJoin us with skype. Our skype id : zeunix.com
New FeatureNow you can integrate wchat with your existing user database table in just 2 minutes. check Documentation for more info.
INSTALLATION GUIDEFirst of all, copy demo folder and paste to your server/localhost.
- Run the wchat directory.
- It will redirect to /install directory.
- Step 1: Choose language. and click Next
- Step 2: Create a database with phpmyadmin.
- Step 3: Enter database dbhostname,dbusername,dbpassword,dbname. and click Next
- Step 4: Enter Admin login details. and click Next
- All is done Installation completed. click on frontend and enjoy with wchat
Admin Login Detail
Admin Panel admin / admin
27 Jan 2017 Version 1.4
- Frontend - 1000+ smileys. - Mute sound - User profile toggle - Save this chat - Email this chat - Last Seen - Improve online offline functionality. - Modern design/UI - Send Image, Video, Files - Manage Size and Length of uploading files - Manage Uploading file Extension - Now can Integrate with existing user data table - More....
- Frontend - Bug clear of v-1.2 - Improve message notifiations - More fast More Smooth
- Frontend - Facebook Login - Multi-language - Admin Configurations
- Frontend - Whatsapp like unseen message notification - Skype like user search and contact list - More fast more smooth..
- Admin Panel - User management - Messages management - Multi Admin User - Multi Admin Theme
- Intial Release