Watermark My Image Standalone Class
Watermark My Image Standalone Class enables you to add a simple, yet very flexible and customizable watermark to your images.
- PHP 5 or greater with the GD image library and FreeType Support
- PHP object buffering
- If watermarking animated GIFs then ImageMagick must also be installed and the system function must be enabled
- Some coding skills
Not sure if your server can run Watermark My Image Standalone Class?
- Download the check script zip file
- Extract the php file to your document root
- And run it in your browser
- Watermark JPG , PNG and GIF files (including animated GIFs)
- Customize the height, background color, background transparency and the position (top, bottom) of the watermark
- Place the watermark inside or outside the original canvas
- Add unlimited texts
- Customize the texts alignment (left, right), size, font, color, offset X, offset Y
- Customize the spacing between texts
- Add unlimited icons (in JPG , PNG and GIF formats; animated GIF icons are not supported)
- Customize the height of the icons
- Customize the icons alignment (left, right) and vertical alignment (top, center, bottom – relative to the tallest icon)
- Customize the spacing between icons, the offset X and the offset Y of the icons
- A caching system
Take a look at the live preview for a demonstration and documentation of Watermark My Image.