WallUp is a full-working Application for browsing Wallpapers and save them in your device. You can also blur images with a slider and preview them as Home and Lock screens.
It has a lot of features like editing profile, report comments, like and comment wallpapers, and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
If you want to use a nice Admin Panel to manage data of your database instead of the Parse Dashboard, sign up for a FOREVER FREE account on Adminca.com and watch this video to see how to create a Panel for your Parse App.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces – IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement.
- Android Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse wallpapers by category
- Blur wallpapers with a slider and preview them (Home and Lock screens)
- like and comment images
- Report inappropriate comments to the Admin
- People can submit their own wallpapers via a custom Google Form
- Share the app to popular social network apps, Mail or Message
- Tutorial page to learn how to set wallpapers in your device
- See and edit your Account’s data and liked wallpapers
- Setting screen with options like Share, Contact Us, Submit, Tutorial and review app
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (NO Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version
- A Google Play Developer Account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store (the Emulators may fail during test
- A free account on back4app.com
January 3, 2019 - Updated the Facebook Android SDK and ParseFacebookUtils versions in build.gradle: implementation 'com.facebook.android:facebook-android-sdk:4.37.0' implementation 'com.parse:parsefacebookutils-v4-android:1.10.7@aar'
October 24, 2018 - Added the 'Wallpaper of the day' feature in the Home screen. - Added this line into Configurations.java: public static String WALLPAPERS_IS_OF_THE_DAY = "isOfTheDay"; - Edited Home.java - Updated the Docs NOTE: IF THIS IS AN UPDATE FOR YOU, then you need to perform these steps: 1. Download the updated version of this app 2. Perform the code changes in your own Home.java and home.xml files by comparing your old files with the updated ones 3. Uncomment 'createWallpapersClass()' in Home.java and run the app, wait for the alert and then stop the app 4. Comment 'createWallpapersClass()' again 5. Enter your Parse Dashboard -> Wallpapers class and delete the 'Started Pack' row (the first row you'll see) 6. Check the new column called "isOfTheDay" and switch all the cells of such column into 'False' by double-clicking on them, one by one. 7. Switch one of those cells ONLY into 'True', it must be the wallpaper you want to show in the Home screen as Wallpaper of the day. 8. Run the app again
October 19 2018 - Updated to Android Studio 3.2.1 - included build.gradle dependencies - Added this piece of code into Manifest.xml: <!-- AdMob --> <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID" android:value="@string/ADMOB_APP_ID"/> - Added this line into the 'showAdMobInterstital()' function in Configurations.java: MobileAds.initialize(ctx, ctx.getString(R.string.ADMOB_APP_ID)); - Added this line into strings.xml: <string name="ADMOB_APP_ID">ca-app-pub-7337790155065092~8384194898</string> - Updated the Documentation
September 7, 2018 - First release, Android 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java language
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here