Vote Up Down Wordpress Plugin let’s you create vote polls for your posts, pages, comments and more! It has a variety of 15 themes to choose from when creating a vote poll.
You can also let your users revote on a specific vote poll with or without a time constraint(example, revote every 30 seconds).
Get the PHP – jQuery Version
- Responsive Design
- 15 themes
- You can allow users to change their current vote
- You can add a time between each user vote
- Shortcode Generator for ease of use
- Set Who can Vote(Everyone, Logged in Users)
- Set where to display the comment votes(before or after the comment)
- Multiple vote polls per post, page, comments
- Ability to change vote theme and other settings on vote items
18 December 2015
- Fixed an issue where previous installed plugins wouldn't appear on tinyMCE editor.
- Added a callback function to warn users with tinyMCE version.
23 August 2015
- Fixed an issue where some users vote weren't registering correctly.