VisualSearch Views Exposed Filter greatly enhances ordinary search boxes with the ability to totally autocomplete faceted search queries.
Views Hierarchical Taxonomy Filter is incredibly simple to use. The only easy thing you have to do is to set some Views filters as exposed.
— — — — — — — — — — -
- Drupal 7.x
- Views 3.x
- Libraries 2.x
- VisualSearch library
- Download VisualSearch full package from http://documentcloud.github.com/visualsearch/ and extract to sites/all/libraries/ or sites/<site>/libraries/
- Download and extract the module to the usual place and enable it.
- Visit your site’s Administration > Modules page.
- Enable VisualSearch Views Exposed Filter. This will automatically prompt you to approve enabling all required modules that are not already enabled.
- Set the Views Exposed Form setting to VisualSearch.