Extend Visual Composer, give user the flexibility to display large images in Zoom or Magnify mode, then user can see more details of the image.
Note: you can get this extension from Visual Composer Extensions All In One. You do not have to purchase again if you purchased the All In One package before. And it’s recommended to purchase the All In One package which will contain other extension in the future update:
Oct 14, 2015 - Fix the compatibility with upcoming Visual Composer 4.8
- You can choose to display the image in Zoom or Magnify mode.
- In Zoom mode, you can choose the control bar position, container background pattern, container width etc in the backend.
- Control bar can be in top, bottom, left, or right.
- Zoom image can be displayed in retina.
- In the Magnify mode, you can customize the glass radius, border size, border color, apply gray filter to the image, how to move the magnify glass(press or mouseover), customize the default position of the glass when page loaded etc.
- Extend the Visual Composer, work fine with the VC in a theme or VC installed as a plugin.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
Recommendation for you
Image Map HotSpot WordPress Plugin: