Restaurant menu shows Unlimited Responsive folded flyer-like 3D Menu(4 Page) Catalog On your Website. It is build for Restaurants,cafe,hotels or any food joints.
- Add Unlimited menus on your website – one per page supported currently.
- Add Unlimited Primary Colors – 15 Predefined Colors provided to make your life easier
- Add Heading, Menu Item or Notes box anywhere in the menu
- Simply Drag and Drop to reorder the menu items/headings/notes box
- For Advanced Users: Fully customizable CSS and dynamic CSS supported.
- Restaurant Menus – Show everything from starters, appetizers, main courses to desserts
- Cafe Menus – Show varieties of Coffee, tea and desserts available.
- Fast Food Joint Menus
- Any Sort of Menu or Catalog for hotels
Restaurant menu Options:
- Colors – 15 Pre-defined colors available to choose from / Unlimited Custom colors to match with your brand identity.
- Choose Menu Height – Recommendations Provided
- 35+ Animations for the menu
- 700+ Google fonts to choose for the menu texts
- Add Custom Class name and refer in custom CSS
- Different Setting tabs for Front, Left, Middle and Right Page.
- Add menu item name, description, image, Links/URL using embedded WordPress URL generator
Note: Please check before purchasing restaurant menu, if your theme supports full-width page so that menu can have space.
Contact us for any help regarding the restaurant menu
- Lifetime Regular Future Updates
- Awesome Support
- Special customizations on request
8th October,2017 - ver 1.5 - Fixed: Link showing up in frontend even after removing in settings. Thanks to @Krovvork for reporting 12th July, 2017 - ver 1.4 - Fixed: Menu Hiding in Footer for mobile and tablet - Added: Optional to use 700+ Google fonts - Else use theme font. - Added: Option to disable Text Shadows 22nd June,2017 - ver 1.3 - Fixed: Duplication was not working as expected - Fixed: Height Option in settings - Fixed: Menu overflowing the shadow - Added: Width Option in settings - Added: Menu item shows name in settings 13th May,2017 - ver 1.2 - Fixed: Mobile view - popup placement. Thanks to @envirogex for reporting - Fixed: Mobile view - links were not working in middle and right page. 11th May,2017 - ver 1.1 - Added: Visual composer Template to easily replicate demo - updated: Readme File on how to use VC Template 7th May,2017 - ver 1.0 - Launch <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :)" title=" :)" />