Main website (that attendees use): https://virtualevent.sanityos.com/
Note: If the page doesn’t load through Envato’s IFrame, please visit: https://sanityos.com/event-platform and Click View Demo.
The Virtual Event Platform
Everything you need to host and promote online events, conferences and meetings. The backend comes loaded with features that allow you to customize events, attendee registration forms, agenda’s and much more. You can invite guest speakers to join your event and when you do they will be sent an iCal invite to add to their calendar and will be automatically recognized as a Speaker when they join. There is so much you can do with Drop-In, try the preview or Check out the Features Below:
- Host Public & Private Virtual Events
- Add Custom Categories
- Add Custom Logo’s & Banners to Event Registration Pages
- Add Event Agenda’s
- Customize Event Slugs
- Integrates With Stripe So You Can Charge For Your Events (If you choose to)
- Backend supports List view and Calendar View of events
- Build Custom Registration Forms For Events
- Upload Media Assets to Events and Track the Downloads in Events
- Add Guest Speakers & Promote their Profile in Events (Speakers join with Mic Functions enabled)
- Add Event Sponsors & Promote their Businesses in Events
- Lists all Public Events In a Searchable Gallery Grid
- Cool Sharing Feature for Attendees
- Integrates with Zoom & Jitsi for Meetings & Webinars (More coming soon!)
- Send Reminders To Registered Attendees
- Import Attendees OR let them Register
- Export Attendees or View Their Data In The App
- Fully Responsive Web Application
- Powerful Reporting That Tracks Everything from Event Page Visitors, Conversions, Attendance, Asset Downloads and more!
Includes Dark Mode!
Developed with an intuitive backend to help you manage your events, see event performance and even change the themes color settings to suite your preference
Customize Event Landing Pages!
Customize event registration pages with banners, logos, forms, descriptions, agendas and more!
Under the Hood
Drop-In is powered by Django, a powerful, highly scalable web framework for Python. The project includes all files necessary to run the app in its full glory including documentation for setting it up. We use a Bootstrap 5 design for the frontend which is very easy to edit thanks to the structured layout and naming conventions.
If you need any help or advice drop us a message on the item support page any time or double check the docs.