Our customers love Viralist! Here is what they say about it:
Have you heard of Buzzfeed? I know you have.. Do you know what is the most Viral content on Buzzfeed? Do you know what helped Buzzfeed and many similar sites grow that big? You’re about to discover the answer to all these right now.
And guess what, you will be able to do the same as Buzzfeed with our new awesome Viral Script, Viralist.
Okay, lets see what it is..
Viralist is a Viral lists website script written in PHP that lets you build a viral content website with awesome curated lists like Buzzfeed. Viralist supports a lot of media types like Photos, videos(Youtube and Vimeo), SoundCloud audio, quotes, etc. Support for a lot of other media types will be added in future.
Lists get super viral and they are easy to make. With Viralist, your users could make awesome lists for you. They can signup with their email or via Facebook and create lists with our simple and easy interface. You can either enable auto approval or approve the user-created lists manually via the admin panel.
The powerful admin panel and the Super Viral features of Viralist makes it the best choice to build a great viral site with little effort.
Have clients? You can earn big with Viralist now!Impress you clients and earn huge by offering them a premium viral content website. Viralist is great for promoting any business on the internet and take it Viral which will earn your client a huge ROI . Need some cool ideas? I know you are really smart to think of a lot.. But here are just a few to spark up your ideas..
Admin panel demo
Minimum server requirements
- PHP 5.4 or above
- Apache Web Server
- MCrypt PHP Extension (required for Laravel)
- Mbstring PHP Extension (required for FB SDK – Facebook login)
- PDO Extension
- GD Extension (for image processing)
- Fileinfo Extension
Technologies and libraries used in Viralist
- Laravel 4.2
- Bootstrap 3
- Backbone Js
- And many other OpenSource libraries
I don’t know anything about code. Can I install it and get it running?Yes, Of course. You just need to upload it and install it using the built-in web-based installer. All you need to do is to create a database and provide the details. If in case you experience any other difficulty, we are here to help! Simply open a ticket.
Can I install it on a shared hosting?Sure, as long as it meets the specified requirements
Does it support Arabic and other RTL languages?Yes! It supports all Right-to-left languages too. But adding the creator’s name on list preview image doesn’t work for RTL languages
Check out our Viral Quiz script – SocioQuiz
v1.0.1This is a bug-fixes updates. Here is the list of bug-fixes and other changes:
- FIXED : Error when trying to view a non-existing list
- FIXED: Missing language strings in translation interface
- FIXED: Facebook sharing error.
- FIXED: Widget title not-editable issue on Firefox.
- Improvement: Allows users to login with Facebook even if they were first registered via email (if the same email is used on the Facebook account).
- Improvement: Raised ‘List description’ length limit to 64,000 characters
- FIXED: ‘Missing image’ issue with sharing on Pinterest.
- FIXED: Double scrollbar issue which occurred in certain browsers
- FIXED: Other minor bugs.
v1.0.2 (17 September 2015)This is a bug-fixes updates. Here is the list of bug-fixes and other changes:
- FIXED: A Bug with Facebook login(in v1.0.1)
- FIXED: A bug with OG image generation
- FIXED: A bug with recording ‘Views’ of lists.
v1.1.0 (17 October 2015)This is a feature updates. Here is the list of features and improvements:
- Infinite Scrolling
New media types for list items
Twitter tweet, Instagram, Facebook posts and Facebook videos.
New detailed profile page for users
Users can add a bio, website and their Social network profiles which will be displayed on their profiles.
- Disqus comments
- Vk.com & OK.ru sharing buttons
- Customizable sharing buttons
And many improvements.
Updating from an older version? Refer here for instructions and more info: http://bornsocio.com/blog/docs/viralist/viralist-updates/viralist-v1-1-0-feature-update/
v1.1.1 (17 October 2015)Know about the update here!
v1.1.2 (24 October 2015)Know about the update here!