By using View360 it’s easy to show any product in 3D of 360 degree rotation. It’s responsive and support all mayor devices and browsers. View360 is built for both: professional ecommerce industry and small online stores. Preloader, simple navigation, automated rotation, inertia, are only few of many options available for fine tuning the product view and behavior. Make outstanding view of an product using three simple steps: 1.Capture, 2.Upload and 3. Connect your product directory to View360.
Version 1.4.3 – 30. March 2017
- New lightbox modes ‘lightbox-responsive’ and ‘lightbox-css’. lightbox-responsive ensure perfect user experience across all devices.
view lightbox example
- Added close button to lightbox
- Fixed bug with page scrollbar disappear after fullscreen enter/exit
Version 1.4.1 – 3. March 2017
- View360 become compatible with BOX360 – full solution for 360 degree product capturing.
- Added setFitMode() for setting image scaling inside View360 area.
- Added round style buttons configuration.
- Added many configuration option: oneTurnOnStartUp, imagesNumbering, opositeDirection, loadOnPageLoad, loadFirstImage, firstImageOpacity …
View them all on Documentation page. All new options are marked with green flag (v1.4.1).
- Small bugs fixed
- 3D and 360 degree rotation
- Fixed, responsive and light box layout
- In page, full screen and full viewport modes
- Easy to install and use
- Retina ready
- Simple navigation for best user experience
- No server side required
- Work on Desktop, Tablet and Phone
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE8+, Opera
- Many configuration options:
- Set initial position
- Auto and manual rotation
- Zoom and Pan
- Full screen mode
- Show/hide particular button
- Auto rotation speed
- Inertia configuration
- Mousemove/touchmove sensitivity
- Preloader text, color and size
- Optional full sized image load on zoom
- Auto rotation direction and speed
- Precise size or fit parent modes
- Image pattern for uniform and easy image naming
- Setting concrete zoom steps
We built this component for you. So, if you have any: features question, suggestion, new feature request or pre sale question, we are happy to help you. Fell free to send as any question regarding View 360.