VideoTube is moving forward to be an Laravel Framework based Application, that means, it will be more easy to customize your site and also having available a bigger developer community to hire.
If you already have a license that was purchased before 12 January 2018 of this version, please send a message asking for a Laravel VideoTube Script copy on my profile.message form.
The Support For This version is now stopped. and this item will be descontinued So, please check the new videotube here :
VideoTube CMS Script Pack Items
VIDEOTUBE CMS KEY FEATURES
Social Network Capabilities.
VideoTube is a video based script, but it can be used to create a social network on top of the video content.
A user has the option to publish his status or share his photos on his news feed timeline and allow other users to repost the status post. Like the retweet system of twitter.
Import videos from external sources.
If you don’t have a lot of space to store mp4 videos on your own server or maybe you are using shared hosting, you can easily import and embed videos from external sources like Youtube or Vimeo. Simply copy the video link and post on your Video tube channel.
Also, the admin can select which sources will be allowed to import videos from.
For custom external video sources, we can discuss
Adaptive Material Design
VideoTube detects if the user is browsing from a mobile device or a desktop browser and adapts to the current environment.
On mobile devices, VT will serv a material design mobile version.
Similar to Wordpress, on the backend, the admin can select the default theme. VT’s Theming system is very easy to modify and create custom themes, you can even sell some of your custom themes on codecanyon if you want.
Translation ReadyTranslate VideoTube into any language, use our English file to translate to your native language.
Advanced Video Content Management System
VideoTube offers a plethora of options in its content management system that will help you configure and modify the things around your website more easily.
- Set welcome videos for login page.
- Manage Users Videos ( View, Edit, Suspend or Delete Videos ).
- Themes System (No PHP required and easy to understand system) – Activate or Deactivate themes from Admin Dashboard.
- Multi-Language System multi language platform with one file translation.
- Set the Default Home Page for users [ Activity feed, Profile page, All Videos or Last Video page ].
- Enable / Disable. Video Monetization for users .
- News Feed (Friends Activity): displays videos posted by friends, friends comments and replies on community videos.
- Profile (Public Profile): Displays your public videos, comments and more…
- Notifications Center: Get notifications (red notification with counter) from your friends when they: Comment your videos, Or reply to your comments and replies.
- Emoticons (smiles) in Video Comments and Replies.
- Ads Banner / Slot Ability to add your banner ad code to all your Profile Videos.
VIDEOTUBE PAYPAL ADS MANAGER FEATURES
Videotube at it’s core allows the admin to set a featured video post on the news feed. paypal ads manager will extent videotube allowing users to be able to setup an paid featured video.
How it Works
An promotion can be in on one of the three states below:
- New ( Blue ).
- Active ( Green ).
- Ended ( Red ).
#1 New Promotion ( Blue )
- A new promotion is a promotion wich is already created, but, it is not paid yet.
#2 Active Promotion ( Green )
- An active promotion is that was paid an is currently being displayed on the site.
#3 Ended Promotion ( Red )
- An Ended promotion is a promotion that already reached the number of impressions that the user paid for.
Within the video player, when the video owner clicks on promote video button , it will be generated a new promotion with status NEW and type VIDEO on the promotions dashboard.
This promotion, will be hanging there, waiting the user who created it to select the amount ( 1k , 2k , … , 6k ) of impressions he wants to his video and click on start button.
If the user decides to activate the promotion and click on start button. he will be redirected to PayPal to make the payment.
When the payment is done, he will be redirected back to VideoTube and if everything went well with the PayPal Payment, the promotion will change it’s state from NEW ( Blue ) to ACTIVE (Green ).
At this point, the promotion will start to be displayed on the sites follow feed and public feed.
The impressions count system will start. The user can keep track of the promotion daily insights ( views and clicks ) from the promotion charts.
When the promotion Spent Amount reaches the Paid Amount, the promotion will change it’s state from ACTIVE ( Green ) to ENDED (Red ).
If the user decides to run this promotion again, he can click on Generate new promotion button and activate the new promotion that will be generated.