Latest version 5.0 – April 29, 2020 (compatible with Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress 7.1)
This plugin is add-on for Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress. You need to have version 6.1 or newer to use the newest version of the add-on.
Important! This plugin is an add-on that requires Easy Social Share Buttons version 6.1 or newer to work. Read more for Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress.
Social Events for Videos is the first of kind social sharing toolkit made specially to drive max from your videos on site. With Social Events for Videos you can easy assign call to action messages on specific events on your video play or just add social share buttons along with your videos. Social Events for Videos supports at this time YouTube, Vimeo or self hosted videos added on your site using plugin shortcode, WPBakery Page Builder element for this or easy to use function call that can be embed into your theme.With Social Events for Videos you can automatically add events (play, pause or end) on existing embed videos from YouTube or Vimeo on your site (read below for possible limitations).
- Add call to action message on video play
- Add call to action message on video pause
- Add call to action message at video end
- Automatically add events for existing embed YouTube or Vimeo videos on site
- Add regular share buttons along with your video in 5 different locations
- Flexible call to action messages that support custom content, shortcodes from your favorite plugins
- Call to action on video play, pause or end that can have only custom code or content (without share buttons)
- Automatic subscribe forms from the Subscribe Module that comes with Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress
- Mobile friendly
- Fully integrated with Easy Social Share Buttons 6.0 and supports all templates, styles and social networks
- Full customization of message and share buttons that are displayed
- Build in style customizer of popup via plugin settings
- On post/page customization of call to action texts
- Customized Tweets for videos