Versatile Touch Slider is a jQuery plugin that offers a variety of options. It may just be a banner rotator or a shelf to display products. Has the touch feature to mobile and drag for the desktop. The navigation can also be done via buttons and menu. Through the lightbox it is possible show multimedia content (video, audio, image and html content). See below the main features and click on Live Preview to see some examples.
- Easy to configure and use (Examples included);
- Slider Type: Banner Rotator, Shelf, Gallery, Html Content;
- CSS3 Animations / jQuery Fallback;
- Touch (mobile) and Drag (desktop);
- Lightbox (Video, Audio, Image, Html Content);
- Ajax Content (Should be tested with server);
- Video (Youtube, Vimeo, MP4, FLV), Audio (MP3), Image, Html Content;
- Video and Audio with HTML5 support. Flash fallback;
- Icons, Ribbons, Custom Tooltip (mobile);
- Psd Files;
v 1.6 (23 Fev 2015)
- New version for touchSwipe script. Version 1.6.6;
v 1.5 (25 Jun 14)
- Change in the code to allow unlimited slides.
v 1.4 (30 Jan 14)
- Improvements in the code for responsive features
- Added two examples: 1) using media query. 2) full screen slider
v 1.3 (16 Mar 13)
- code changes for compatibility with jQuery 1.9.1.
v 1.2 (10 Jan 13)
- It was made a change in the code, which eliminates any conflict between the drag event and click event. When the drag event is being used the click event is unavailable. Now can use a link to any image (or other elements) within the slide without disabling the drag event.
v 1.1 (29 Dec 12)
- added example with CSS3 animation.
- added vertical orientation.
- small changes in the CSS file.
v 1.0 (18 Dec 12)
- first release