Checklist prior to purchasing:
1. vBulletin version: This plugin has been confirmed to work in vBulletin 5.*, 4.2, 4.1, and 3.8.
2. Wordpress version: Please be running the latest version of Wordpress (although basically versions 3+ will work)
3. Database connectivity: The Wordpress site needs to be able to access the vBulletin database. If both Wordpress/vBulletin are running on the same server, this can often be accomplished by using the same database configuration settings that vBulletin uses for the vBulletin Connector plugin settings. If on different servers, make sure that the server hosting Wordpress is able to remotely connect to the vBulletin database.
4. Multilingual support: This plugin does support international character sets. If you run into an issue with special characters, please contact the author and he will do his best to provide support.
5. Customizations: The author is available for consulting work at reasonable rates. Please email the author (email@example.com) with your request for details. Some examples of customization work include login bridge functionality, customized recent thread/recent posts boxes, and styling to match your theme.