Use userTrack to:
Demo:If you want you can go to www.usertrack.net , navigate a bit through the website and then go to the demo page to check out your recording .
- Record user mouse interactions on your website.
- You can view click heatmaps, mouse movement heatmaps, scroll heatmaps, statistics or even full recordings of user activity on your website.
The script is continuously updated based on feedback and bug reports.
- PHP (pdo_mysql extension enabled) and MySQL access on the server
- HTML5 doctype
- Google Chrome browser is required for accessing the userTrack dashboard.
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)
- Note that the script doesn’t record interactions on iframes because those interactions are not sent to the current document by the Browser due to security reasosns
- The script is not suitable for highly-trafficked websites. Companies who offer heatmaps have a cloud network to store and process all this data and require a monthly fee based on how much you use. userTrack works even on a shared hosting, but having more then 2-3 thousand recordings may slow down the script. It is recommended to remove all old recordings once in a while.
- If a user has to log-in in order to access a specific area of the website you will not be able to view recordings on that area as long as you are not logged in as well. Also, if you are logged in as a different user you may see their actions done on your user panel.
Quick note about how we manage our CodeCanyon itemsOnce we launch a new item we keep improving it based on feedback, so if you buy an item as soon as it appears you will still be able to get for free all the latest versions (we will never create a new item just because it is a new and improved version, we simply update this one) and also if you ever want something included in a current item, simply send us an e-mail or post in the comment section and we will do our best to include the feature you want.
ChangeloguserTrack 1.9.2 (28 July 2016)
- I strongly upgrading to this version, the server usage and network transfer has been reduced A LOT
- New! Optimized data transfer: the script now uses an average of 95% less network traffic per recorded session.
- Added the ability to set DB host and port to the installer.
- Better browser detection for IE and Opera
- Small bug fixes and UI improvements.
- NEW! Full HTTPS support
- [FIX] Update thumbnail API service
- [FIX] Fix some cases when the db connection was failing.
- Small bug fixes and UI improvements.
- NEW! Referrers are displayed in the clients list. (i.e. see from what site visitors got to your page)
- NEW! Ignore IPs. You can now add IPs to ignore from tracking.
- Right click is also being tracked and played back
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements (alertify library is now used for all alerts shown)
- Thanks to everyone who provided feedback!
- NEW! Ability to tag users and find users by tags. Usage details in the docs.
- Recording accuracy greatly improved. Idle times between events are also recorded.
- Recording: improved playback progress bar responsivness and fixed click sound not playing the correct number of times.
- Performance improvement. Getting the list of clients (visitors) is twice as fast!
- Updated docs to include examples on how to disable tracking for yourself and how to tag users.
- Few other minor bug fixes.
- Cool new features under work, stay tuned!
See changelog in Quick Start Guide for old versions
userTrack 1.8.0 (09 February 2016)
userTrack 1.7.2 (20 December 2015)
userTrack 1.7.1 (14 July 2015)
userTrack 1.7.0 (4 April 2015)
userTrack 1.6.2 (17 November 2014)
userTrack 1.6.1 (25 September 2014)
userTrack 1.6.0 (8 September 2014)
userTrack 1.5.2 (16 May 2014)
userTrack 1.5.1 (17 March 2014)
userTrack 1.5.0 (11 February 2014)
userTrack 1.4.5 (27 January 2014)
userTrack 1.4.4 (01 December 2013)
userTrack 1.4.3 (19 October 2013)
userTrack 1.4.2 (18 September 2013)
Version 1.4.1 (11 September 2013)
Version 1.4.0 (16 July 2013)
Version 1.3.2 (03 May 2013)
Version 1.3.1 (08 April 2013)
Version 1.3 (01 April 2013)
Version 1.2.2 (08 March 2013)
Version 1.2.1 (05 March 2013)
Version 1.2 (18 February 2013)
Version 1.1.3 (05 February 2013)
Version 1.1.2 (04 February 2013)
Version 1.1 (03 February 2013)
Version 1.0 (01 February 2013)
Note that this is a very complex script and may still have some bugs, if you find any send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org .